Join for free
Page 55 of 737 « First < 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 555 > Last »
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2018, 02:26 PM

Re: Things that annoy you!

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Blimey, you lot do make me laugh.
How can I stay annoyed eh????
Well, I do have a sense of humour despite being a dour old Scotsman.

A thing that does annoy me......
I have a lovely hairy beast of a dog - all 35 kg of him. A big, gentle fellow and all the kids round here love him to bits.

But this does annoy me.
Now and again when we are out walking there will be the odd aggressive dog on a lead tight as a banjo string with the owner struggling to keep hold of it. Barking all the time and trying to get in Max's face. And I get shouted at for not having my dog under control on an effing lead.

A near neighbour, "I'm a doggy person but Max is the most under control dog I have ever met."

The flip side is that many other dog owners comment on how well behaved he is and wish their dogs could behave as well. I take that as a compliment.

Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2018, 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
Well, I do have a sense of humour despite being a dour old Scotsman.

A thing that does annoy me......
I have a lovely hairy beast of a dog - all 35 kg of him. A big, gentle fellow and all the kids round here love him to bits.

But this does annoy me.
Now and again when we are out walking there will be the odd aggressive dog on a lead tight as a banjo string with the owner struggling to keep hold of it. Barking all the time and trying to get in Max's face. And I get shouted at for not having my dog under control on an effing lead.

A near neighbour, "I'm a doggy person but Max is the most under control dog I have ever met."

The flip side is that many other dog owners comment on how well behaved he is and wish their dogs could behave as well. I take that as a compliment.

Aww, I do love your pics.

I do know what you mean about some owners and their dogs. I go out of my way to avoid them - That is annoying!!!
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2018, 02:39 PM

what annoys me is --silly women who work on supermarket check outs -not all but about half' who when speaking to u like your a little old lady let out for the day ' which no way I have reached that age -and say-- love this love that ' bad training I say '
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2018, 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by Maddy ->
what annoys me is --silly women who work on supermarket check outs -not all but about half' who when speaking to u like your a little old lady let out for the day ' which no way I have reached that age -and say-- love this love that ' bad training I say '
I use self-scan Maddy, saves all that annoying nonsense.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2018, 02:46 PM

People who have their dog off the lead,and it comes bounding up to my dog,who has a halti fitted and is on a lead,irresponsible owners!.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2018, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by Maddy ->
I hate it when they ask if you 'have anything planned for the day' - I'm sure you could say you plan to run up the High Street wearing nothing but pink wellies and they wouldn't hear you.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2018, 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
In that case, pull the middle one.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2018, 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
She never did.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2018, 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
People who have their dog off the lead,and it comes bounding up to my dog,who has a halti fitted and is on a lead,irresponsible owners!.
Why do you feel the need to have your dog on a harness?
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2018, 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
She never did.

Page 55 of 737 « First < 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 555 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top