Join for free
Page 10 of 19 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 09:41 PM

Re: It's Been Puzzling Me????

Originally Posted by twizzle ->
Because what the very small majority of Brits voted for is immoral and will do my country great harm. It would very wrong and unpatriotic to go along with it and let that harm happen. Only cowards and turncoats go along with something they know to be wrong just to be in step with the majority.
Out of curiosity Twizzle, would you say in the last 18 months since the Referendum that you're building up more and more into pressure cooker explode mode? Or that you've calmed down any ?
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I was thinking more of the Duracell bunny who keeps banging that drum meself but I know what you mean.
Of course you'd think those that refuse to agree with you are brick walls, or Duracell bunnies of like AA attendees. Because it couldn't possibly be that you're wrong and therefore your arguments don't convince, so much easier to throw around the insults.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 09:43 PM

Of course you'd think those that refuse to agree with you are brick walls, or Duracell bunnies of like AA attendees. Because it couldn't possibly be that you're wrong and therefore your arguments don't convince, so much easier to throw around the insults.
Pot / kettle?

Tell you what Twizz, If I were you I'd forget about applying for that job as the local nightclub comic - don't think you'll get it...
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 09:44 PM

It's pretty obvious.............the majority think that YOU'RE WRONG!!!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 09:44 PM

You're suffering from poor memory recall now ... you've thrown a deluge of insults.

I happen to think the Duracell bunny is rather cute ... a bit fearsome in it's pink fur, but cute.
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 09:46 PM

If you could direct your energy into something valid - such as anti-corruption for any future trade deals - you'd be great!
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by Lindyloo ->
If you could direct your energy into something valid - such as anti-corruption for any future trade deals - you'd be great!
Fighting Brexit is the most valid cause and most important thing for our country at the moment and I will be great at it.

All future trade deals will be corrupt and immoral if they are based on Brexit.
Lindyloo
isle of wight

01-01-2018, 09:56 PM

Fighting Brexit is the most valid cause and most important thing for our country at the moment and I will be great at it.

All future trade deals will be corrupt and immoral if they are based on Brexit.
I disagree! You can't be great at anything without facing facts and opening your mind!
twizzle
somerset

01-01-2018, 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by Lindyloo ->
It's pretty obvious.............the majority think that YOU'RE WRONG!!!
The majority here may think I'm wrong, but then again, you'd expect that because it is a wrinkly site, of the age group that have destroyed the future of the next generation as a sacrifice to Brexit.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

01-01-2018, 10:01 PM

No disrespect but I'd advise you to marshal your arguments better and not sound so much like a hate preacher and never ever have a vote on any of your policies unless you think you can accept the results.

Page 10 of 19 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top