Join for free
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2019, 06:48 AM

Good morning Friday.

Good morning everybody.

I was awake at 5.45 again with cramp in my calf muscles. Grrrrr

Later today I'm meeting up with some ladies from one of my facebook groups for lunch in Derby. I'm looking forward to that.

I don't think I'll be doing much else today.

Have a good day everybody.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2019, 07:02 AM

Re: Good morning Friday.

Good Morning everyone.

Carol - sorry to hear about the cramps - that can be so painful!

A strange task on my schedule today - going to help a friend empty 14 wine bottles!

She used to be really into making her own wine and stored it in racks in her loft. However, over the years, she has had various arthriticy problems, knee replacements etc., and been unable to go up the loft ladder.
These few remaining bottles had been up there for about 20 years - I brought them down for her last week - we opened one - and it had gone 'mousey' - so the plan is - we will empty and wash the bottles, take them to a bottle bank, and stop somewhere for lunch on the way back!

Other than that - the day is mine to play with.

Have a good one.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2019, 07:03 AM

Good morning all.

Goddards Horses Oil is the best for Cramps, but you can't buy it any more.

Bright and sunny here.

Off to the shops soon.

Have a good day all.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2019, 08:08 AM

Morning

Bright and sunny here at the moment but forecast rain for later.

Going to work shortly then off to dad's after work.

Nothing else planned, I m trying to take things easy and relax a,little.

Tabby don't you be sneaking drinks outta those bottles we don't want you legless hahaha

Sorry about the cramp carol, very painful and worse when it gives you a rude awakening!
Never heard of that horses oil Susie, shame they stopped selling it.

Have a good one all
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2019, 08:19 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Overcast and not looking very promising this morning. The forecast is for a mainly dry day with sunny spells. That might just about dry the lawns so that they can be mowed, in-between any showers that is! Maximum temperature 23ºC so still warm, hopefully not humid.

Various tasks to do today, nothing very interesting though – clean the car, boring household chores like ironing, those never seem to end, despite all the time I put into them.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2019, 08:23 AM

Good morning everyone a lovely start to the day.

My garden is looking sadly neglected after the heat made working outside too difficult and family commitments filled my time, I am heading for the garden with shears and mower.

Enjoy your day
Vega
Europe
Vega is female  Vega has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2019, 09:19 AM

Good morning !
Another sunny Friday....

OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2019, 11:04 AM

An early morning five in good conditions and the course had dried out a bit since yesterday but still very humid. That's it now until Sunday, a rest day tomorrow.
Following Meg into the garden just as soon as I've finished with the forum...
It's a good forecast so have a good day whatever you are doing....
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2019, 11:33 AM

Overcast here in Sudbury, just got back from the hair dressers so I'm all smart and tidy, smelling of TiGi hair wax etc.

Mrs Bread will be back later today from Great Yarmouth with Charlie so with a bit of luck I'll get my Friday fish & chips before Slimming World recommences.

... meetings cancelled so I have nothing until 4pm, then off to see Griff Rhys Jones at the Quay Theater and most likely a few glasses of wine

It's a hard life.....honest !

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top