Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
littlebob
Gwynedd Wales
littlebob is male 

04-02-2015, 04:47 AM

Re: In defence of male behaviour.

Meg, thats magic, how do you put that red writing in that lets you get to the actual article.
bob ( SORRY, I HAVEN'T SEEN THIS BEFORE AND WHY DO I GET THESE CODE NUMBERS ON MY EMAIL FROM THE FORUM WHEN SOMEONE MAKES A COMMENT ? )
littlebob
Gwynedd Wales
littlebob is male 

04-02-2015, 04:55 AM

I love your comments but this really is serious stuff. I have spoken to my GP about this and he says, for many men they would find it impossible to stay awake after sex because because the release of these chemicals is so powerful, same sort of strength as opium. Particularly in young men, the effect can decrease as you get old. Same with everything really, age just slows you up.
littlebob
Gwynedd Wales
littlebob is male 

04-02-2015, 05:04 AM

Originally Posted by Honey ->
actually many women prefer to sleep through it seeing it as a non event
You need a young fit guy, with a knowledge of female anatomy, then you would see things differently. The KNOWLEDGE is very important. Sorry to be so serious but this matter has been known to seriously disrupt he harmony of marriage.
littlebob
Gwynedd Wales
littlebob is male 

04-02-2015, 05:10 AM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Yeah. Sex is overrated for sure.
I agree, we arn't meant to see things this way when we get old, How did we see things when we were 20 - 25, a bit different then I think ! Time changes everything, even what we remember.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top