Join for free
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 07:49 PM

Stranger Danger

Just read this and I'm so glad this little girl had learned about stranger danger in nursery. Clever little girl, it doesn't bear thinking about what could have happened had she gone with him willingly.

Just goes to show it's never too early to teach toddlers stranger danger.

Her mother must be so relieved that her baby had the presence of mind to get away from that monster.

God love Poppy Leigh

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...cid=spartanntp
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 08:09 PM

Re: Stranger Danger

Reading the article, it states that two people had witnessed the girl being pulled by the man but both people thought it was her father. Stranger Danger might work but they need to teach the children to shout 'STRANGER'. If the little girl had been shouting/screaming that, i believe the two people who witnessed what was transpiring would have intervened.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by Dodge ->
Reading the article, it states that two people had witnessed the girl being pulled by the man but both people thought it was her father. Stranger Danger might work but they need to teach the children to shout 'STRANGER'. If the little girl had been shouting/screaming that, i believe the two people who witnessed what was transpiring would have intervened.
good point Dodgey
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Dodge ->
Dreadful. But people should not loose sight of the fact that it is quite often not strangers but family members who commit abuse.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Just read this and I'm so glad this little girl had learned about stranger danger in nursery. Clever little girl, it doesn't bear thinking about what could have happened had she gone with him willingly.

Just goes to show it's never too early to teach toddlers stranger danger.

Her mother must be so relieved that her baby had the presence of mind to get away from that monster.

God love Poppy Leigh

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...cid=spartanntp
A child that young should have been on a tether - like this:-

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lehoo-Castl...650759&sr=8-17

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top