Join for free
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »
GimmeSunshine
New Member!
NORFOLK UK
GimmeSunshine is male 

14-10-2019, 07:13 PM

Diplomatic Immunity

I myself think it's about time Diplomatic Immunity was outlawed they get away with all sorts hopefully not with the latest issue. So what are your thoughts on this?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 07:21 PM

Re: Diplomatic Immunity

It is being abused,
Katerina
United Kingdom
Katerina is female 

14-10-2019, 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by GimmeSunshine ->
I myself think it's about time Diplomatic Immunity was outlawed they get away with all sorts hopefully not with the latest issue. So what are your thoughts on this?
What do 'they' get away with?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
It is being abused,
How would you know?

Are you investigating them?

Or have you had personal information relayed to you?

Do you have any facts to share?

I'd be very interested to read them.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 07:29 PM

I agree with Pauline's questions.
GimmeSunshine
New Member!
NORFOLK UK
GimmeSunshine is male 

14-10-2019, 07:30 PM

Katerina for a start running some young man down killing him not bothering to stop then leaving the country and refusing to return to face justice. Do you not listen to the news or read the papers?
Katerina
United Kingdom
Katerina is female 

14-10-2019, 07:35 PM

Katerina for a start running some young man down killing him not bothering to stop then leaving the country and refusing to return to face justice. Do you not listen to the news or read the papers?
Oh I do.

So, you were there then? And you know all the facts? Because all I have seen is that there was a collision and someone died. How do you know that the person who died did not play some part in whatever happened.

And how do you know that it was the woman's choice to leave the UK.

However, you said 'they' get away with all sorts - that was what I was asking you about. So . . . what are these all sorts that 'they' get away with please?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 07:38 PM

I don’t know how, as a mother herself, she could just scarper back to her own country and not care a fig that she had killed another mother’s son.

I do hope the boy’s parents soon get some answers and action regarding their son’s death. I know they are in America at the moment.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by Katerina ->
Oh I do.

So, you were there then? And you know all the facts? Because all I have seen is that there was a collision and someone died. How do you know that the person who died did not play some part in whatever happened.

And how do you know that it was the woman's choice to leave the UK.

However, you said 'they' get away with all sorts - that was what I was asking you about. So . . . what are these all sorts that 'they' get away with please?
She was driving on the wrong side of the road, he was on his motorbike on the right side of the road.
So tell me who was in the wrong?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

14-10-2019, 07:42 PM

I think she did stop and the police spoke to her.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top