Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 12:58 PM

Re: One UK ticket wins EuroMillions

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I bought two lines and didn’t get a single no !
I saved my money
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 01:06 PM

You gotta be in to win !
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
You gotta be in to win !
Very true Muddy!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 02:07 PM

Hi

I also got two lines and not a single number.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 02:42 PM

Well I had no chance as I don't do the euro millions.

I wish it had made lots of millionaires except just one . No one needs that amount of money it just seems so wrong when there is so much poverty.

Saying all that though, good luck to them
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 03:25 PM

Would you tell family or friends, and would you feel obliged to give them any. Does the ticket holder have to agree to publicity or can remain anonymous?
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Would you tell family or friends, and would you feel obliged to give them any. Does the ticket holder have to agree to publicity or can remain anonymous?
I would tell some members of my family and my closest friends because I would help them out financially. I wouldnt opt to go public , I believe you can remain anonymous.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 03:38 PM

No way on earth would I not stay out of the publicity glare, your life would not be worth living with all n sundry trying to get some of the money.
After sorting out all my family I have no idea what I'd do as I love where I live, love living on a farm, would never consider leaving Scotland's Highlands, I'm not one for traveling. Apart from doing the house over from top to tail, getting another 4x4, there's not much left for me to do..
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 03:54 PM

The win is worth more than Tom Jones, Ed Sheeran and Longdogs.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 04:01 PM

Andy Carter, a Senior Winner’s Advisor at Camelot, has spent the last 13 years helping people who have become millionaires overnight to come to terms with their new reality. He spoke to Metro.co.uk about what really happens after someone realises they’ve won the lottery.

If you find yourself in the almost impossible-to-imagine situation of having a winning lottery ticket, the first thing to do (once you’ve finished screaming into a pillow/running around the room/sat down with a cold towel and glass of water) is to turn the ticket over and find the phone number to ring.

This first phone call to the National Lottery call centre is important, because it sets in motion the crucial steps that all lottery winners must follow to claim their prize.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/01/what-...tery-10840090/

Imagine how they might be feeling if they can't find it.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top