Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2019, 08:46 PM

Re: Two faced..

I saw a young face first then I saw an old face when I looked closer. The old lass has a big chin
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2019, 09:07 PM

I can never 'see' these picture things, I think some people just can't .
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2019, 09:16 PM

It's an old thread but I know the picture well. It's used to teach about perception in psychology. What's interesting is that the old face is seen as "wicked" in comments here. It's interesting because as a group some here are bound to suffer from ageism. My friend who is older than me was in a restaurant trying to get the waiter's attention and said "am I invisible". We had a discussion about young women being served first. Is that what happens? You disappear and if you are noticed it's a bad thing, for "wicked" associations?

I'm sure some who have aged have lots of positive experiences. But have others felt like they have disappeared and been rejected by society?
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2019, 09:17 PM

3 months later than when I last saw it, I can still only see one face
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2019, 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
3 months later than when I last saw it, I can still only see one face
which one?
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2019, 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
which one?
That confused me Annie, as I only see one. The only one I see is a large picture of a pretty lady with curly hair, side view, wearing a hat with a feather or something in it, and she has a feathery type boa around her shoulder.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

26-05-2019, 09:52 PM

That confused me Annie, as I only see one. The only one I see is a large picture of a pretty lady with curly hair, side view, wearing a hat with a feather or something in it, and she has a feathery type boa around her shoulder.
We assume she is pretty. That's interesting too.

The choker on her neck is the thin lip of the old woman. Her young jawline is the nose of the old woman. Her ear is the eye of a much larger face.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK

26-05-2019, 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
We assume she is pretty. That's interesting too.

The choker on her neck is the thin lip of the old woman. Her young jawline is the nose of the old woman. Her ear is the eye of a much larger face.

Gosh Annie, I don't see any of what you describe. Odd isn't it?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

26-05-2019, 10:06 PM

Gosh Annie, I don't see any of what you describe. Odd isn't it?
I can see both. But it took me a while to see the old woman when I first saw this image.

This one is interesting. Which way do you see the ballerina spin?

Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK

26-05-2019, 10:11 PM

Clockwise, ie to the right.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top