Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2019, 10:53 PM

Re: Two faced..

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
I've tried watching the feet, looking at each corner of the picture, left eye only, right eye only, squinting, eyes glazing over .... and still she only spins to the right
I know what you mean. It's down to your brain to allow you to see the other side. It took me a while. But the harder you try the less you see.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2019, 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
We assume she is pretty. That's interesting too.

The choker on her neck is the thin lip of the old woman. Her young jawline is the nose of the old woman. Her ear is the eye of a much larger face.
Oh yes!!
As soon as I read your comment about the choker I went back to look again and immediately saw the old woman!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2019, 11:12 PM

I can see both.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 12:07 AM

Well, I'll go to the foot of our stairs.... I keep going back to see if I can see the old witch and finally I've seen her!

But I can only see witchypoo when I don't see the full picture ie when the top of the picture is off screen and I only see from the ear downwards. As soon as I see the whole picture, I can't make witchypoo out.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top