Join for free
Page 616 of 754 « First < 116 516 566 606 614 615 616 617 618 626 666 716 > Last »
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 10:29 AM

Re: Over 50's Club Scotland (part 3)

Good Morning Each,aye it's been snowing here during the night too but not heavily,just a whiteout which is better than the rain,but icy underfoot so as the comedy series says 'Im Not Going Out'

No,I'm not in the least wary of the vaccine all I know is I don't want to go through another year being afraid to mix with People or to hug & kiss My Family...bring it on..I want some normality back in Life before I lose My faith in Folk

Keep safe and warm All and mind Your feet if out & about.xx
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by May ->
Good Morning Each,aye it's been snowing here during the night too but not heavily,just a whiteout which is better than the rain,but icy underfoot so as the comedy series says 'Im Not Going Out'

No,I'm not in the least wary of the vaccine all I know is I don't want to go through another year being afraid to mix with People or to hug & kiss My Family...bring it on..I want some normality back in Life before I lose My faith in Folk

Keep safe and warm All and mind Your feet if out & about.xx
Hi

I am not Scottish, but I would like to say that I find your Post brilliant.

I wish Shropshire could have a referendum on stopping being ruled by Eaton educated idiots who have no experience of real life.

You and others on here are spot on.

I go to Scotland to fish, I do not stay in hugely expensive Hotels, I am a B&B person.

I am not rich or important.

I buy the locals a drink and talk in the same language.

I know how to clear a sewer and clear up a dead body.

I am not a hugely earning Banker etc.

I am a fisherman who has to save up for a treat.

I get more local knowledge and catch more fish than the Toffs.
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 11:04 AM

Good morning ladies. Hi Wads and welcome to our group. Hi swimfeeders you haven't posted here for a wee while. We've had snow here this morning up on the hills. It looks like it will be a while before we get the vaccine. Some food shopping for me today and get some veg for soup.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I am not Scottish, but I would like to say that I find your Post brilliant.

I wish Shropshire could have a referendum on stopping being ruled by Eaton educated idiots who have no experience of real life.

You and others on here are spot on.

I go to Scotland to fish, I do not stay in hugely expensive Hotels, I am a B&B person.

I am not rich or important.

I buy the locals a drink and talk in the same language.

I know how to clear a sewer and clear up a dead body.

I am not a hugely earning Banker etc.

I am a fisherman who has to save up for a treat.

I get more local knowledge and catch more fish than the Toffs.
Hi SF,nice to see You here again..as for Politics,well I'm sick to death of it all and just not sure what will happen here In Scotland next Year,...I'm just so glad We have a Leader who has common sense and treats the People of Scotland as equals instead of talking to Us as if We were 3 year olds like the megalomaniac in London does

I do hope Your health improves and You are able to come fishing up here again where You will always be made welcome as usual ..take care of You,xx
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

03-12-2020, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by valentinojess ->
Good morning ladies. Hi Wads and welcome to our group. Hi swimfeeders you haven't posted here for a wee while. We've had snow here this morning up on the hills. It looks like it will be a while before we get the vaccine. Some food shopping for me today and get some veg for soup.
Hiya Jessie,hopefully it'll be Our turn in the early Spring
But of course no one is forced to have it if They don't want to..I'll be first in the queue when it's the over 75s turn
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 11:43 AM

Morning Again, Hi Swims I'm sick to the back teeth of that wee clique in the Politics Threads, they spout so much rubbish it's laughable. But then they who live in England and whom it doesn't concern seem to think they know better than everybody else. I just wish Weedek would ignore them. They are looking for a fight and if he would stop answering them it would fizzle out. If Scotland does get independence it might surprise a lot of people with how it manages to cope. I very much doubt the SNP would want it if they didn't have plans they are keeping to themselves. Anyway enough about the I word, it's good to see you back on here again, you need to drop in more often..
paula
scotland
paula is female  paula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2020, 11:21 AM

Morning all....woke up to snow this morning, what a lovely sight, hubby's been clearing the front path , and clearing a patch out the back for the birds to dine.....beginning to look a lot like Christmas....I feel a song coming on...
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2020, 01:30 PM

Morning, Just back from the pool, the drive was awful, snow and ice all the way there and back. I don't like driving in it at all. Folk say but you drive a big 4x4 what's the problem. I always say you forget a 4x4 can hit ice and go out of control just the same as other cars. Sheeeze.
Short dog walk this morning as it was snowing like mad, may pop him out later if it stops. Apart from that I'm going nowhere this afternoon.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

04-12-2020, 01:42 PM

Good Afternoon You lovely People,well the rain has washed most of the snow away overnight and it's now grey and gloomy here..and so am I.....I foolishly ordered a set of scales which was delivered this morning,and I'm shocked at what they tell Me...Never having paid much attention to My full length mirror over the past few Months as I've lived mostly in My track suit bottoms,so I had to prove those scales were wrong by trying on some smart tops & jeans...jeeze!...how did I manage to gain so much weight in just weeks???...So no Paula...I DON'T feel very Christmasy....BAH HUMBUG

I'm off to make a nice wee healthy salad for lunch (or tatties n mince) decisions decisions

Take care all and be sure to keep warm
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2020, 03:35 PM

Good afternoon ladies. More snow here last night, it was slushy out there as well. Was going to the hairdressers and phoned for a taxi because of heavy rain. No taxis on the school run. Still really cold out there, I'm home for the day with my feet up.

Page 616 of 754 « First < 116 516 566 606 614 615 616 617 618 626 666 716 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top