Join for free
Page 516 of 754 « First < 16 416 466 506 514 515 516 517 518 526 566 616 > Last »
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2020, 09:42 AM

Re: Over 50's Club Scotland (part 3)

Good Morning Each,it's a fine chilly sunny one here and oh how I long to go for a long brisk walk but will have to be satisfied pottering about in the garden...G/Daughter phoned yesterday to say there were hundreds of cars piling into Strathclyde park even after We have all been told not to drive to any beauty spots but just to walk in Our own area..I can't believe People are such arseholes ,,Her house overlooks the park where She takes the baby a walk in His buggy every morning so now She's more worried than before,
I also had a phonecall to say My B/in law has been taken into Hospital,He has COPD,but He's fainted a few times and 2 days ago it happened in the bathroom where He fell and banged His head on the bath...I dread the phone ringing now which of course it does more often over the past few weeks,

Big Bruv phoned from Eastbourne and We had a bit of a laugh as usual,He's 84 and I told Him He'd better not die yet as No-one could go to His funeral so He wouldn't get the big send-off He'd planned

See Ye A' later xx
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2020, 11:32 AM

Good morning ladies. May hope your b i l is ok its a worry when that happens. I read on our FB page about all the people going to Strathclyde Park yesterday. When will they listen and learn what is happening all over the world. I did go out last night for a quick walk to get some fresh air.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2020, 12:51 PM

Afternoon Lassies,gave the grass another cut and hung the washing out on the line...quite springlike outside,but rain forecast for later,

Had a look at all the Supermarket slots for Home deliveries...none available anywhere...jeeze...Folk must be bulk buying online for Months ahead
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2020, 01:08 PM

Afternoon ladies. May is none of your shops doing deliveries. Our council has a number we can call for food to be delivered. I phoned it earlier and she took my details. Thought I chance my luck and ask if they delivered wine along with the food, she more or else said yes.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

30-03-2020, 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by valentinojess ->
Afternoon ladies. May is none of your shops doing deliveries. Our council has a number we can call for food to be delivered. I phoned it earlier and she took my details. Thought I chance my luck and ask if they delivered wine along with the food, she more or else said yes.
Not that I know of Jessie,but I have enough home cooked meals in the freezer etc' to do Me until the 9th when I get my order...anything else I need son/daughter drop off...that's great that Your council is stepping up...nothing put through My door from Mine though.

edit...Next door Neighbour has just told Me Our local butcher
is doing home deliveries of anything We need,fab',so another source if I'm stuck...The shop's next door to the wine shop so He may deliver that too
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2020, 01:29 PM

Need to get our grass cut but they won't dry out, needing a couple of days of good warm sun on them.
Cold seems to be easing up a bit but, am still tired and sleeping at all the wrong and odd times.
Sorry to hear about your BIL May, scary times and if I'm honest I'm more than scared, I'm turning into a nervous wreck..
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

30-03-2020, 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Need to get our grass cut but they won't dry out, needing a couple of days of good warm sun on them.
Cold seems to be easing up a bit but, am still tired and sleeping at all the wrong and odd times.
Sorry to hear about your BIL May, scary times and if I'm honest I'm more than scared, I'm turning into a nervous wreck..
The whole World is scared Roxy,that includes Me.I just keep as busy as I can,
valentinojess
largs, scotland

30-03-2020, 04:53 PM

Roxy glad to hear your feeling a bit better. I try no to think about it all the time. May that's good that the butcher is doing home deliveries, speak to nice to him and bring you some wine. One of the local shops is also doing deliveries. I called but I've to phone tomorrow when they have more stock in, so I'll order some wine while I'm placing the order.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

30-03-2020, 05:43 PM

Evenin' All,well what a lovely sunny warmish afternoon it turned out to be,I could almost believe all was normal in My wee World..it was like a Sat'/Sunday, in My Ave', some Neighbours were cooking on a BBQ,some mowing there lawns,music playing,Children laughing..hope it stays that way.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 07:58 AM

Morning, Very dark here this morning but got the dog walked before the rain comes. Yet another day of not getting the lawns dried enough for cutting. Didn't sleep well last night at all so thinking of going back to bed for a couple of hours. Nothing else to do as the washing's up to date, the house is clean, not going to Tesco till tomorrow and he's away till around one, when he'll be in for lunch. Have a nice day.

Page 516 of 754 « First < 16 416 466 506 514 515 516 517 518 526 566 616 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top