Join for free
Page 234 of 259 « First < 134 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2020, 10:08 PM

Re: Coronation Street

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
You might like to reassess your opinion when you see Maureen as a younger woman JB.....

I'll let you have a proper comparison when I see a similarly youthful picture of Violet Carson!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2020, 12:32 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Did you know Simon Barlow is 17 in Corrie but in real life Alex Bain, who plays him, is 18 and the father of a baby girl.

I just can't imagine that!

I vaguely remember reading somethin g about his girlfriend getting pregnant a while back Mags.
I'm afaid I can't stick Simon Barlow, never have liked him.

Can you tell me what the final diagnosis of Leane's little boy is please? I missed that episode.
Ta muchly.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2020, 12:35 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I vaguely remember reading somethin g about his girlfriend getting pregnant a while back Mags.
I'm afaid I can't stick Simon Barlow, never have liked him.

Can you tell me what the final diagnosis of Leane's little boy is please? I missed that episode.
Ta muchly.
Sorry Mups, I’m not sure what it is either.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2020, 08:10 AM

Ta muchly.
it was devastating news for Lianne & Steve.

Oliver is not going to get better. His condition will deteriorate & he will die.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2020, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Did you know Simon Barlow is 17 in Corrie but in real life Alex Bain, who plays him, is 18 and the father of a baby girl.

I just can't imagine that!
The producers of Coronation Street do all they can to make it reflect real life in Salford, and that includes using appropriate actors!
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2020, 04:14 PM

Can you tell me what the final diagnosis of Leanne's little boy is please? I missed that episode.
Ta muchly.
Originally Posted by carol ->
Oliver is not going to get better. His condition will deteriorate & he will die.
According to Corrie's website: Oliver has an incurable form of mitochondrial disease which will eventually take his life.

The sooner the better, if you ask me because I don't know how much more if this dreadful acting I can take.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

04-07-2020, 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
According to Corrie's website: Oliver has an incurable form of mitochondrial disease which will eventually take his life.

The sooner the better, if you ask me because I don't know how much more if this dreadful acting I can take.
I agree.

I've had enough of this misery. I want to see a bit of action now, please.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2020, 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->

Ah, thank you Percy.

I must agree with others that there seems a lot of tears and misery in this programme of late.
It was bad enough when Sinead was dying, now we have another long, drawn out death going on.
I do wish the scripts were a bit happier, especially at a time when many of us could do with a bit of a lift.
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 07:20 AM

I found the last 3 episodes really boring and seemed to drag on and on. Who killed Tracy Barlow and replaced her with someone sympathetic? Was that Oliver kid drugged so he would just lie there without speaking or moving? Does Steve really care about the child, because he's never seemed to be bothered about much except biscuits in the cab office before - and how come Yasmeen's been forgotten all of a sudden?

So many puzzling questions - thank the Lord for Tyrone's nan to inject some humour.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 07:58 AM

I refuse to watch it until Pat Phelan is reincarnated.

Page 234 of 259 « First < 134 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top