Join for free
Page 80 of 98 « First < 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 > Last »
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 09:32 PM

Re: Premium Bonds

£25 for me this month.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Thanks Mags, fancy a meal out with me, I'll buy....
After all this covid nonsense is over obviously.....
That’s a date, Bob!
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2020, 04:53 PM

£25 for me too but I've been tearing my hair out trying to get past all the security following a change to my address and phone number (and V is on the phone to them right now for the same reason).

What happened was I changed my address and phone number, and NS&I sent me a confirmatory email. Great, no probs I thought - WRONG! Next time I tried to log in to buy more bonds to replace those I sold to buy this place, a security page came up with my OLD phone number on. That's when the "fun" started. 4 webchats and 2 phone calls (1 cut off!!!!) and, finally, I can access my premium bond account again.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2020, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
£25 for me too but I've been tearing my hair out trying to get past all the security following a change to my address and phone number (and V is on the phone to them right now for the same reason).

What happened was I changed my address and phone number, and NS&I sent me a confirmatory email. Great, no probs I thought - WRONG! Next time I tried to log in to buy more bonds to replace those I sold to buy this place, a security page came up with my OLD phone number on. That's when the "fun" started. 4 webchats and 2 phone calls (1 cut off!!!!) and, finally, I can access my premium bond account again.
One of the reasons why I don't change my energy supplier, or bank, or internet provider, or my address. I've had two heart attacks and I don't want another....Bloody nightmare and I hate phones!.....

It was bad enough a few years ago when Virgin Media chucked me off their email site and I had to get another email address. The bank, my credit card, several insurances and NS&I didn't believe me.......
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2020, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->

Further to this, V couldn't answer the first security question, "What was the name of your 1st pet?" We remember her leaving this one blank because she's NEVER had a pet, but that's not good enough for NS&I's security team. Now she's waiting for a temporary password to come by snail mail.

I managed to log in yesterday to top up my bonds, no probs but, today, I was faced with the dreaded security check screen. This time it had been updated to our new phone number so everything worked as it should.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 12:28 PM

First draw of 2021 and another £25 win for me.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 01:20 PM

The January draw doesn’t show until tomorrow 5th January.

It is still showing any wins for Dec at the moment.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
The January draw doesn’t show until tomorrow 5th January.

It is still showing any wins for Dec at the moment.
Thanks, I was just about to look, Mags, will look tomorrow now.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

04-01-2021, 03:43 PM

You’re welcome Tiff ..... I hope you’ll be lucky tomorrow.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

04-01-2021, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
You’re welcome Tiff ..... I hope you’ll be lucky tomorrow.
Thanks, I hope you are as well.

Page 80 of 98 « First < 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top