Join for free
Page 17 of 17 « First < 7 15 16 17
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2020, 11:31 PM

Re: Dirty Toilet

Ah, I love a happy ending. I was going to suggest oven cleaner! I haven't tried it on a loo but I bet it works given that it's usually "organic" matter in both places....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2020, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Splendid!
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2020, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Here ya go,Muddy....I’m sure Petra loo,now looks like this now.

Sorry Pauline, missed this.... as you see - no, not quite

Thanks for your comments everyone.

I think we all know it's still not good enough but there are only certain things that she should get involved with. Painting a rental property that he's made a mess of and paying for a new loo aren't within those remits.
The blame lies with him and if he loses his deposit when he moves, then frankly - tuff titty.

She's done a magnificent job all around the place, I'm proud of her considering what he's been like as a father. I wish I could show you all she's done and the obvious hours she's put in, but that would be going too far into his private world.

I wish I could say this is the full stop re her input (and mine) but sadly not. But that's another story.

Right, I'll shurrup now.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2020, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Sorry Pauline, missed this.... as you see - no, not quite

Thanks for your comments everyone.

I think we all know it's still not good enough but there are only certain things that she should get involved with. Painting a rental property that he's made a mess of and paying for a new loo aren't within those remits.
The blame lies with him and if he loses his deposit when he moves, then frankly - tuff titty.

She's done a magnificent job all around the place, I'm proud of her considering what he's been like as a father. I wish I could show you all she's done and the obvious hours she's put in, but that would be going too far into his private world.

I wish I could say this is the full stop re her input (and mine) but sadly not. But that's another story.

Right, I'll shurrup now.
He is maybe losing his deposit in another Loo as we speak.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2020, 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

30-09-2020, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Ah, I love a happy ending. I was going to suggest oven cleaner! I haven't tried it on a loo but I bet it works given that it's usually "organic" matter in both places....
Have you tried my cooking?

Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2020, 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->

He's losing his deposit depositing his deposit at the same loo probably as we speak

Dingabling, I forgot to ask yesterday, what's the blank space at post 159? Keyboard belly up malfunction or lost for words?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2020, 10:58 PM

Pesta, you must be commended for Lavishing so much time on this project.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

01-10-2020, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->

He's losing his deposit depositing his deposit at the same loo probably as we speak

Dingabling, I forgot to ask yesterday, what's the blank space at post 159? Keyboard belly up malfunction or lost for words?
Can you not see the little smiley sitting on the throne?

Page 17 of 17 « First < 7 15 16 17

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top