Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2020, 07:53 AM

Re: Favourite Wild Animals

Originally Posted by summer ->
Ha! That's funny Bruce

Have to admit I love the big cats too.i used to like giraffes till one tried to lick me when visiting a zoo in Majorca....they have the longest black slimey tongue known to man and they should keep ot to themselves
haha that made me chuckle Summer, I was imagining it happening, I wish id been there to see it, so funny.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2020, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Have you ever touched a Koala Keezoy?
I would love to feel what their fur is like.

I remember all the awful scenes of the poor burnt ones during the dreadful fires not long ago.
I've patted one but I didn't hold him. Their fur is fairly soft. They are pretty chilled because they are stoned on Eucalyptus all the time. It's all they eat. They can get really cranky if they are crowded too much. They have very sharp claws as do kangaroos. A kangaroo can kill you easily if you threaten it.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2020, 01:34 PM

Squirrels keep us amused this time of year.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2020, 01:55 PM

Wild animal?

Wee, sleekit, cowran, tim'rous beastie,
O, what a panic's in thy breastie!
Thou need na start awa sae hasty,
Wi' bickering brattle!
I wad be laith to rin an' chase thee,
Wi' murd'ring pattle!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2020, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
I've patted one but I didn't hold him. Their fur is fairly soft. They are pretty chilled because they are stoned on Eucalyptus all the time. It's all they eat. They can get really cranky if they are crowded too much. They have very sharp claws as do kangaroos. A kangaroo can kill you easily if you threaten it.

Thank you Keezoy.
I've seen pictures of their claws, and as you say, they look quite lethal.
I believe Kangaroos kill by kicking don't they?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2020, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
that's only two Brucie

I agree, the cougar is very attractive but I have to say I much prefer a cougar with its fur coat on, the naked one looks like a trollop
Hey! Trollops have feelings too.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2020, 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Squirrels keep us amused this time of year.
Panto ?
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2020, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Hey! Trollops have feelings too.
I don't care a dollop if a trollop has feelings, take no notice of me, I'm talking a load of codswallop
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

04-11-2020, 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I don't care a dollop if a trollop has feelings, take no notice of me, I'm talking a load of codswallop
I like Cod and I have enjoyed the odd wallop too.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2020, 12:43 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Thank you Keezoy.
I've seen pictures of their claws, and as you say, they look quite lethal.
I believe Kangaroos kill by kicking don't they?
Yes actually they are a veritable killing machine if riled. THey can deliver a kick that can snap you in half, they can swipe with that huge tail which would be liking being hit with a lamp post. And they can disembowel you with their claws. Not a critter to mess with.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top