Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2020, 08:05 AM

Re: Present lists

summer, its out now that Rhian spilt the beans, I am building you a Car.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2020, 10:01 AM

During the year, l jot down the things l would like for a Christmas present. This is so l am prepared when that time of the year comes around and my children ask, ‘What do you want for Christmas?’
I don’t want them to spend a lot on me as l don’t want a lot.

These are the things l have jotted down in the back of my diary for this year for them to choose from....

Postage stamps (as usual!)
Basildon Bond blue unlined notepaper
Zeva Raspberry plants
Bags of compost
Garlic Chives seeds
Black socks
Tresame hair conditioner
A thermometer
A good torch
Ponds Cold Cream with green lid
Ulay 7 Effects moisture cream and night cream
Champagne
Chablis
Clonakilty Black Pudding
Crossword book
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2020, 10:13 AM

All I want, for Christmas, is my (3)2 front teeth!

Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2020, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->

Ted, You could get some of those Ken Dodd type goofy teeth from a Trick shop to put in for now!!
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2020, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Ted, You could get some of those Ken Dodd type goofy teeth from a Trick shop to put in for now!!
I'll get my tickling stick!

Quote from Doddy:-

"Did you know that a laugh is something that comes out of a hole in your face? Anywhere else and you're in dead trouble"

Seems apt!

Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

08-11-2020, 11:05 AM

I'll get my tickling stick!

Quote from Doddy:-

"Did you know that a laugh is something that comes out of a hole in your face? Anywhere else and you're in dead trouble"

Seems apt!

How tickled l am!!
l loved Ken Dodd. He made me laugh so much
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2020, 12:27 PM

Both shielding since March.

HWMO----Is there anything that you would really like for Christmas darling?

Me........Well yes, I would like a new, longer length Waffle Fleece Dressing Gown, I've seen two online that I like, one from M&S and the other from Sandra Online.

HWMO..... that's great Lovey, Go ahead and order it for me. You may as well order some Xmas wrap, ribbons, Sellotape and Tags as well from the Factory shop.

So..... I now know what I am getting as a gift from him this Christmas, where it is being bought from, how much it costs, how he paid for it (our joint bank account) what paper it is going to be wrapped in, the colour of the ribbon and the type of tag that he will be using.

SIGH, what happened to those good old days when he used to buy me several prezzies which included such goodies as matching silk knickers and bra. my favourite perfume, speciality chocs etc.

Hope he doesn't ask me to write the greeting on the tag!!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2020, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Both shielding since March.

HWMO----Is there anything that you would really like for Christmas darling?

Me........Well yes, I would like a new, longer length Waffle Fleece Dressing Gown, I've seen two online that I like, one from M&S and the other from Sandra Online.

HWMO..... that's great Lovey, Go ahead and order it for me. You may as well order some Xmas wrap, ribbons, Sellotape and Tags as well from the Factory shop.

So..... I now know what I am getting as a gift from him this Christmas, where it is being bought from, how much it costs, how he paid for it (our joint bank account) what paper it is going to be wrapped in, the colour of the ribbon and the type of tag that he will be using.

SIGH, what happened to those good old days when he used to buy me several prezzies which included such goodies as matching silk knickers and bra. my favourite perfume, speciality chocs etc.

Hope he doesn't ask me to write the greeting on the tag!!

No! Give him the tag SG!!!
That can be your one surprise element!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2020, 12:36 PM

I agree Ted, I mean I still have my front teeth but an appointment with an NHS dentist would be nice.

Sadly I think there is more chance of getting life insurance in Midsomer.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2020, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Martin Shaw - naked on a sheep skin rug!
Originally Posted by paula ->
is Paul Newman still alive...I'd like him....
Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I'd settle for David Tennant.
I'mmmmm Free!.....

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top