Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2020, 10:00 PM

YouTube to MP3

Can anyone recommend a website/programme which converts songs on You Tube to MP3? I've been using Media Human but it's becoming more and more unreliable and difficult to use.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2020, 10:09 PM

Re: YouTube to MP3

I use VLC media player (it's free ) and I've used it for many years.
You can load your MP4 video and `rip' the audio from it quite easily.

A bit of a tutorial how to do it here:

https://pcguideplus.com/how-to-conve...-media-player/
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2020, 03:10 AM

This is something different. But it's an absolutely perfect and trouble free method of getting perfect MP3 or WAV recordings off your computer without any kind of software. I use a ZOOM H4N recorder. YOu see reporters using them all the time. They are very reliable and heavy duty. They record digital stereo, 4 channel and multitrack. THey have stereo line in and studio/ broadcast quality twin microphones built in for live recording. I am a musician so I use all it's functions. But the line in can just be plugged into your line out to your computer speakers or from the headphone out. The down side is that your record in real time but I enjoy that anyway. It has a USB out so you can transfer the MP3 file direct to you computer and put it on a stick or a disc. The Zoom is Japanese and all made in Japan. It was expensive when I bought it but you can probably get a cheaper Chinese knock off now. IT will do the job for a while but won't last as long. Plus is you have a high quality (IF you buy Japanese) tool that will last you for life. Just a suggestion. If you are at all interested I will send you more details. This one is advertised here for $AD 409. That is about 230 pound sterling.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	ZOOM.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	25.6 KB
ID:	13068  
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2020, 05:36 AM

Thank you both for your replies. Keezoy - your gadget looks great but it's probably outside my technilogical abilities and certainly outside my pocket and I'll be taking Judd's recommendation. Thanks again.
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2020, 08:37 AM

Hi there Lindyloo I use this one.

https://mp3-youtube.download/en/best-youtube-converter
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2020, 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I use VLC media player (it's free ) and I've used it for many years.
You can load your MP4 video and `rip' the audio from it quite easily.

A bit of a tutorial how to do it here:

https://pcguideplus.com/how-to-conve...-media-player/
Judd do you have to download the youtube video in the first place,I've just installed VLC,but copy and paste of the youtube link doesn't work.
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2020, 04:41 PM

I use the same website as Caricature and it's simple to use and free as well. Two thumbs up from me.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2020, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by caricature ->
Judd do you have to download the youtube video in the first place,I've just installed VLC,but copy and paste of the youtube link doesn't work.
Yes you do. I use Firefox and it has a YouTube Video Downloader add-on. It puts a download button under the video and you just click on it to download it. It offers different resolutions from 480pixels to HD quality but some aren't available. Once downloaded, you can extract the audio from it.
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2020, 09:52 PM

https://mp3-youtube.download/en/best-youtube-converter is easier by far. Paste the web page address of the video you want converting to MP3 into the box and click one button. Job done in under a minute and saved to where you want it.
Lindyloo
isle of wight

02-07-2020, 09:54 PM

Thanks for all the suggestions...........I'll be using the one which is easiest to use!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top