Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 03:16 PM

Re: What song

I honestly don't know yet. I haven't thought deeply enough about it at this moment. I keep saying I will, but then something else takes over.

How many do we need anyway?
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I honestly don't know yet. I haven't thought deeply enough about it at this moment. I keep saying I will, but then something else takes over.

How many do we need anyway?
Only one. No matter how much people loved me, they won't want to be hanging around for longer than that.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by mart ->
Only one. No matter how much people loved me, they won't want to be hanging around for longer than that.

Only one, Mart?

I thought we had to have one playing when people arrived, and one as they left as a minimum?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 03:44 PM

Only one, Mart?

I thought we had to have one playing when people arrived, and one as they left as a minimum?
How about this one for on the way out?

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 03:47 PM

This one would be nice....

Have always liked this one with the excellent Judith Durham

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

27-05-2019, 03:49 PM

You could whistle either of those for me Judsy, as you dump me at sea to feed the gulls.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 03:51 PM

Only one, Mart?

You might be right Mups. Strange I can't remember because I only went to my friend's funeral on the 16th of this month. I don't think there was music playing on the way in. I'll have to find out more when in the mood.

Maybe it's a good job I sorted out the three that I have done.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 03:54 PM

I've decided it's Joni Mitchell's Both Sides Now

The '69 original with acoustic guitar, simple clean sound, nice tempo, angelic voice, some of the cutest lyrics ever written.

Lyric to be printed and handed out, not for folk to sing along but just sit and listen ...before I get carried out.

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

27-05-2019, 03:56 PM

You could whistle either of those for me Judsy, as you dump me at sea to feed the gulls.
You could emulate the bloke on Ilkla Moor bah't 'at being eaten by worms then t'worms eaten by t'ducks and finally we eat the ducks only in your case it will be crabs, lobsters, prawns (the rats of the sea) and fish. You would then be served up in prawn cocktails and fish suppers.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

27-05-2019, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
You could emulate the bloke on Ilkla Moor bah't 'at being eaten by worms then t'worms eaten by t'ducks and finally we eat the ducks only in your case it will be crabs, lobsters, prawns (the rats of the sea) and fish. You would then be served up in prawn cocktails and fish suppers.

'Ere, hold on sunshine, I aint going anywhere yet.
Sounds like you've got it all planned.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top