Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2018, 09:18 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday!

Good morning everyone another lovely day.
I have managed to pick some late runner beans for lunch and think there will be one more lot to come.

I am tired today, I was woken at 2:30am by a series of long low throat growls coming from Chloe's bed which unlike the alert growls means she has a problem of some kind. So I got up and asked her if she wanted to go out, she didn't and went to check she had water in her bowl by which time she had settled back to sleep. I couldn't get back to sleep for ages.

I might get some jobs done in the garden while it is sunny, enjoy your day
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2018, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by Mondays child ->
Good Morning Everyone. White Rabbit, 1st of the month.
Today I need to wash and hoover my car, check the tyres and put all new wipers on ready for the MOT this week.
Ive got some 1st of the month bills to pay and to measure up to put a back door on my garden.
Hi MC good to see you, I hope you are well and managing ok .
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2018, 09:20 AM

Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2018, 09:24 AM

Morning everyone. Some DIY bits and bobs to be getting on with today.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2018, 09:32 AM

Good Morning everyone
Yes pinch punch first day of the month.
It is a beautiful sunny morning here.
My en-suite should be completed today.
Have a lovely day everyone.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2018, 10:34 AM

Morning all. Chilly start. Wiped all the condensation from the windows and by the time I'd finished, blow me if the first one had a bit more but it all dried up really fast. Now we have a wonderful blue sky and bright sunshine. Just right for the washing that I've just put out.
I hope you won't have to wait too long for someone to come and fix you a new oven door swimy.
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2018, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Hi MC good to see you, I hope you are well and managing ok .
Hi Meg. I doing well thanks. Been very busy. Have a look at the painting photos in new album.
All painting finished now though. Last week was the first time I didnt have paint brush in my hand for ages.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2018, 10:49 AM

Morning everyone, bright and sunny here. Im going to try the Sober October.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2018, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by Mondays child ->
Hi Meg. I doing well thanks. Been very busy. Have a look at the painting photos in new album.
All painting finished now though. Last week was the first time I didnt have paint brush in my hand for ages.
Just looked at your album MC, some bold colours there...
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2018, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Just looked at your album MC, some bold colours there...
Hiya.
Yes the Magnolia which was the original colour throughout brought back too many bad memories of illness so every colour Ive used has been picked to be bold and bright. Doing the ceilings the same colour as the walls I think in my case was a good idea despite the fact my home is on the small side.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top