Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2018, 05:50 AM

Good morning Tuesday

Good morning all, very mild here after some overnight rain which no doubt the garden is very thankful for..

We are dog clipping this morning before a curry for lunch and some garden tidying for my mum this afternoon, retirement sure is a busy old business to be in....

Have a good day everyone
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2018, 06:33 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Hi

Good Morning All.

I am feeling fragile this morning, no particular reason, hope I am not coming down with something.

I will stay in today and do some paperwork, boring but necessary.

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2018, 07:13 AM

Good morning everyone

Not quite light here in Yorkshire so not sure what it will be like weather wise I hope it's nice though as I'm going out for lunch and to look at a spa.

Hope you haven't caught my cold too swimmy...it was a stinker

Have a good day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2018, 07:25 AM

Good Morning all,

Overcast and breezy here today. Just catching up with emails, paying bills, doing the filing and writing a couple of letters. May take the 'Shark' for a walk later and, perhaps, rearrange the dust.

Have a fun day!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2018, 07:28 AM

Morning all.

Its raining here and cold, got the heating on.

Nothing planned for today, waiting for phone calls today from Builders & Plumbers etc. they don't seem to want to work.

Have a nice day all.
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2018, 08:03 AM

Good Morning to Everybody.
I have slept late this morning as I didnt get to bed till 1am this morning.
I got the car ready for its MOT yesterday which is now booked for Wednesday morning. In case it fails and needs expensive repairs meaning I no longer can afford a car anymore, I am going today round the Age UK and British Heart Foundation furniture shops to see if I can buy a decent second hand sofa and coffee table for the lounge.
Wish me good hunting so that I can return back to the cave with trophies
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2018, 08:13 AM

Good morning everybody.

I've got a man coming to clean my double oven at 9.30 and an estate agent at 11.00 to give me a valuation on the house.
We aren't thinking of moving yet but may be looking for somewhere smaller in the future.

This afternoon it's my aqua fit class and we're out for a meal with family tonight..

Have a good day all.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2018, 08:39 AM

good morning kiddiewinks

had a big session yesterday afternoon with my sister trying to sort out the mess the solicitors left us in over our parents trust fund. The solicitors failed in almost every aspect of it, from not passing on information, to withholding money, to not chasing up share dividends and messing up how they should be paid from firms registrars. Not only that but failed to inform that one solicitor had died and another too ill to do anything acting as a trustee . So we are near now the end of untangling it all and kicking out the solicitors from taking any further part in Trust admin. found out as well we should have received between us around £600 dividend going back a few years the solicitors didn't chase up on,as well as one of them receiving a third of the last dividend which no doubt they intended to keep but not entitled too.
So stopped that little game
Trouble is you just can't sue a firm of solicitors for incompetence, best to ditch them and go it alone, which is what my sister and I have decided.

This morning better news, my camera lens has been repaired, got a phone call yesterday, so off shortly to go and collect it this morning. Oh and won £25 on the bonds

Carol once you have an estate agent in , I suspect you will be pestered to put it on the market. Easier to look on

https://www.zoopla.co.uk/house-prices

and you will find how to get your Zoopla estimate free
Scroll down the site

and get a ball park figure and no annoying agents to keep on at you

Think that is about all for the mo
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2018, 09:19 AM

Good morning everyone a dull start to the day .

I think I am going to trim back the tree at the front while it is dry , I do it every year. The tip is open tomorrow so I can take the cuttings out of the way.

Enjoy your day
Tezza
Kent
Tezza is male  Tezza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2018, 09:21 AM

Good morning from a slightly damp south east corner. October is here. Time to dig out the no Trick or Treaters Thankyou poster. 👋

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top