Join for free
Page 40 of 66 « First < 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 07:42 PM

Re: Not going too well for Brexit!!!

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
I'm still waiting for you to prove that there are any countries that have stated they do NOT want to do a free trade deal with the UK post Brexit.

Just one will do.

Name just ONE country , and provide a link to prove it obvs, who does not wish to 'do' a free trade deal with the UK.
I'd be interested to know that.

And he's not allowed to say the EU!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 07:45 PM

I have no idea why you are gloating about the UK paying £40billion to settle it's account with the EU.

It's not a lot of money in the big scheme of things and will not keep French farmers in the manner to which the UK taxpayer has kept them for very long.

It's ok though, the Dutch, Swedish, Italian and Danish taxpayers will step in and fill the hole in the EU budget........In the name of Solidarity, of course!

I bet you're looking forward to that ,lol!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->

And it's only 'on the negotiators' table' because Traitor May is being such a wimp.
Do you really think your country has sent someone to the negotiating table with the EU that is going to betray her country!? Are you mental?
Accusing your prime minister of treason is a very serious accusation.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 08:32 PM

It's not a lot of money in the big scheme of things and will not keep French farmers in the manner to which the UK taxpayer has kept them for very long.

It's ok though, the Dutch, Swedish, Italian and Danish taxpayers will step in and fill the hole in the EU budget........In the name of Solidarity, of course!

I bet you're looking forward to that ,lol!
Since the UK as of 1984 has been paying less to the EU than economies of equal size (germany and france), the UK has hasn't "kept" the french. Stop trying to fool members of this forum about things that can be easily checked.

As for the 40 b.hole in thebbudget. For the dutch that is very simple: less income means less spending. The same as in your household.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

10-10-2018, 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Do you really think your country has sent someone to the negotiating table with the EU that is going to betray her country!? Are you mental?
Accusing your prime minister of treason is a very serious accusation.
No, I'm not mental. Are you mental? It's just that I worry about you.

Of course, I do know that many Dutch people are, shall we say, 'outspoken'. I have met some.

On the other hand, I have met some very nice Dutch people too.

As for Traitor May, we shall see.

If she should get us out of the EU without any compromises and without paying their ransom demand, I shall apologise and take back all I have said about her.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Since the UK as of 1984 has been paying less to the EU than economies of equal size (germany and france), the UK has hasn't "kept" the french. Stop trying to fool members of this forum about things that can be easily checked.

As for the 40 b.hole in thebbudget. For the dutch that is very simple: less income means less spending. The same as in your household.

Well maybe you need to read the post I made again because I said 'French farmers'. I didn't say the 'French nation'

I accept your apology !

And yes, you will be paying more to the EU as a nation so your gloating is a form of self harming......and you ask JBR if he's mental,lol!!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

10-10-2018, 10:58 PM

Your correction is to the point. You named french farmers, not the total nation. But even that point is incorrect. In the future (2020-2024) the french agricultural sector (larger than farmers sec) receives 8,5 billion a year.
At present the british agricultural sector receives 3,5 billion (sector is approx. 10% of the french sector) a year. Being half of the money the UK receives from the EU.
If france would receive the same amount as the UK, relative to their sizes, france would receive 35 bil/year. Relative to the size, the brits receive four times the amount the french agricultural sector gets.
You can check all these numbers because the EU budget is transparant
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2018, 07:37 AM

Oh dear now the (traiterous???) DUP are threatening to vote down May's policy if it doesn't satisfy the NI question.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8577561.html
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2018, 10:57 AM

I'm still waiting for you to prove that there are any countries that have stated they do NOT want to do a free trade deal with the UK post Brexit.

Just one will do.

Name just ONE country , and provide a link to prove it obvs, who does not wish to 'do' a free trade deal with the UK.

Trying it on again eh?

It is not up to me to prove there are none, it is up to you and jbr to prove that what you both said is true.

If not then it as most people will have recognized by now that it is just another brexit lie.

Being a smashing chap, I could help you with the answer if you like.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2018, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
Trying it on again eh?

It is not up to me to prove there are none, it is up to you and jbr to prove that what you both said is true.

If not then it as most people will have recognized by now that it is just another brexit lie.

Being a smashing chap, I could help you with the answer if you like.
Every country wanting to do a deal with the UK is a Self Evident Fact............Unless you can show evidence of a country that has expressly stated that they would NOT do a free trade deal with the UK.

The ball is in your court.

The beauty of the situation You and I find ourselves in is that if you don't show proof of countries NOT wanting to do a free trade deal with the UK then it becomes a self evident fact that they MUST be prepared and willing to do a free trade deal with us.

If that's the case then we are all winners .

Page 40 of 66 « First < 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top