Join for free
Page 45 of 66 « First < 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 > Last »
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2018, 09:47 PM

Re: Not going too well for Brexit!!!

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
Not sure who Sloach is when he's at home but resorting to posting about the level of my intellect shows two things..........
a) You're rattled by my posts
b) You've lost the argument.

Thanks Moscow I have made a note of the reasons for when you once more do likewise to me!
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2018, 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Thanks Moscow I have made a note of the reasons for when you once more do likewise to me!
Very good.

Tbh Annie my problem with you is not your intellect, I have no doubt it is extremely capable , it's just you're so inconsistent and contradictory.

You're a Remainer but you lack conviction.

I actually think you are frightened that you are secretely a Brexiteer.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2018, 11:15 PM

Very good.

Tbh Annie my problem with you is not your intellect, I have no doubt it is extremely capable , it's just you're so inconsistent and contradictory.

You're a Remainer but you lack conviction.

I actually think you are frightened that you are secretely a Brexiteer.
I am a pragmatist. That is why I voted remain. I don't see the practicality of embarking on a complex project with no plan. Wasted energy when we have far more pressing problems. I think the entire population has been led a merry and egotistical dance. People who think this will change anything will find it ultimately changes nothing. But perhaps it will be a comfort blanket to those who need one.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 01:25 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Well, it depends on the nature of the 'deal'.

If we have not left the EU fully, the Conservatives can say goodbye to government.

If that results in Compo and the Loony Party getting in, so be it. The country would have been taken over anyway and will be lost!

I'm having a Richard the Third moment .
Where is a horse when you need one
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 04:35 AM

It's all going splendidly...

Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
[/B]

I'm having a Richard the Third moment .
Where is a horse when you need one

Just as well you're not a cockney!!!
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I am a pragmatist. That is why I voted remain. I don't see the practicality of embarking on a complex project with no plan. Wasted energy when we have far more pressing problems. I think the entire population has been led a merry and egotistical dance. People who think this will change anything will find it ultimately changes nothing. But perhaps it will be a comfort blanket to those who need one.
Any problems in our strategy is a result of Remainers negotiating Brexit.
I can imagine the dilemmas they are facing simply by reading your posts.
I disagree the population has been led a merry and egotistical dance. To say that is to deny the express will of 17 million Leave voters and is saying that they aren't capable of independant thought and that we can NEVER leave the EU.
That , I'm afraid, is just an expression of your lack of will to respect democracy and your lack of imagination.

I respect May for trying to deliver Brexit and respecting the vote but she is the wrong person for the job.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
I think a deal is already done, all this posturing is for show only.

It will please no one except the establishment, im expecting delays and obfuscation.

We are badly led and betrayed by political donkeys on all sides.
You can say that again!

The next election will be interesting.

It will take millions of items of Bull***t for the Government to get re-elected.
Moscow
Scotland

14-10-2018, 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
You can say that again!

The next election will be interesting.

It will take millions of items of Bull***t for the Government to get re-elected.

The next election ccould be a battle between Labour and The Green Party!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

14-10-2018, 12:12 PM

Any problems in our strategy is a result of Remainers negotiating Brexit.
Is David Davis a remainer? Is Dominic Raab a remainer?

I disagree the population has been led a merry and egotistical dance.
The merry dance I was talking about is the fact that people see Brexit as a solution to problems that have nothing to do with the EU.

Page 45 of 66 « First < 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top