Join for free
Page 46 of 66 « First < 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 > Last »
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 12:34 PM

Re: Not going too well for Brexit!!!

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Is David Davis a remainer? Is Dominic Raab a remainer?

The merry dance I was talking about is the fact that people see Brexit as a solution to problems that have nothing to do with the EU.
Totally agree with you AnnieS,
amazing how the population where manipulated by the con-artists.
But then it's not the first time in our history that such tactics have been used, or indeed history being manipulated to suit view point.

I'll bet there are people out there who still believe that Nelson lost an eye or that King Author existed!! or would you believe it, that there are countries queuing up to do free trade deals with us, but strangely enough can't name any!!!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
Totally agree with you AnnieS,
amazing how the population where manipulated by the con-artists.
But then it's not the first time in our history that such tactics have been used, or indeed history being manipulated to suit view point.

I'll bet there are people out there who still believe that Nelson lost an eye or that King Author existed!! or would you believe it, that there are countries queuing up to do free trade deals with us, but strangely enough can't name any!!!
Hi

He did exist, I saw the film.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
Not sure who Sloach is when he's at home but resorting to posting about the level of my intellect shows two things..........
a) You're rattled by my posts
b) You've lost the argument.

Btw, still waiting for you to provide us with the list of those countries who have categorically stated they will not under any circumstances do a trade deal with the UK.

C'mon , pal, put your money where your mouth is ....

Tick Tock............
Trying that one again eh plums?
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 01:08 PM

Two opposing views, and never the twain shall meet,
Vote offered, and millions ofpeople voted in it,
MPs job to see it through, and failing to deliver,
My feeling is they are, just selling us down the river.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 04:04 PM

Richard III had it easy,compared to the current 'civil war' in this country. It seems no adult,no supposedly educated,'polite' person,regardless of their social or financial status,is capable of maintaining standards of decorum and/or decency when discussing this particular hiccup in the history of Homo Sapiens. Which is a shame,is it not...
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 05:48 PM

In answer to how we treat commonwealth badly, we could be helping commonwealth countries a lot and ourselves by employing the ones wish to come here. But we don't we welcome anyone from Eu instead. I have nothing against Europeans but if feels rather racist to welcome white faces while ignoring our black cousins who have helped us so much in the two wars, against I may add the people we seem to prefer to invite into our country now.

Pakistan was mentioned what a great idea we had making that country ! Instead of trying a peaceful settlement for India we split the country in two. Arrogance that has led to what we see now.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 08:05 PM

How many Europeans have committed terrorist attacks here, apart from the IRA of course?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
How many Europeans have committed terrorist attacks here, apart from the IRA of course?
Hi

A very valid point Purwell.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Is David Davis a remainer? Is Dominic Raab a remainer?

The merry dance I was talking about is the fact that people see Brexit as a solution to problems that have nothing to do with the EU.

It's well known that DD's hands were tied as everything had to g through TM, an Arch Remainer who,like you, does not understand the Leavers' mindset.

I disagree about your merry dance analogy. People see Brexit as a way to leave the EU, membership of which either directly or indirectly causes many of the problems that beset their lives.

These problems may manifest themselves in abstract ways but ultimately it is membership of the EU that is their root.

As an economically middle class Remainer I don't expect you to have an ounce of understanding , empathy or sympathy for those millions of your fellow citizens.

Your views are too rooted in your own self aggrandisment
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
Trying that one again eh plums?
I'm still Waiting.....Tick Tock!

Page 46 of 66 « First < 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top