Join for free
Page 11 of 19 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 10:02 PM

Re: It's Been Puzzling Me????

Originally Posted by twizzle ->
The majority here may think I'm wrong, but then again, you'd expect that because it is a wrinkly site, of the age group that have destroyed the future of the next generation as a sacrifice to Brexit.
Very keen on tarring everyone with the same brush aren't you? If you stopped to find out, I think you'd find the people here are pretty much 50/50 re Europe.

But you don't stop to think do you?

Dictators never succeed for long!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 10:02 PM

The majority here may think I'm wrong, but then again, you'd expect that because it is a wrinkly site, of the age group that have destroyed the future of the next generation as a sacrifice to Brexit.
We missed out with you ... we need you writing war propaganda next time we find ourselves at war with someone.
You do make me laugh.
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 10:04 PM

Twizzle, I am in my eightieth year, and am ashamed of my generation. I am fortunate in that all of my family, three generations, are of the same point of view as me and are among the 16,000,000 who voted to remain.
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Out of curiosity Twizzle, would you say in the last 18 months since the Referendum that you're building up more and more into pressure cooker explode mode? Or that you've calmed down any ?
It's not pressure cooker mode, I'm not building up to an explosion, it's pure consistent white rage and contempt, which has definitely increased in the last months, as the consequences of Brexit become more apparent and the behaviour of the Brexiters more repulsive.

I will never calm down and don't need, it's not that sort of it's justifiable anger with the reasons for it more justified every day and it's important to stay angry to keep up the pressure and the fight. I definitely dislike Brexiters, and everything thay stand for, a lot more than I did 18 months ago.

I expect to get a lot more angry in the next 12 months.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by CeeCee ->
Twizzle, I am in my eightieth year, and am ashamed of my generation. I am fortunate in that all of my family, three generations, are of the same point of view as me and are among the 16,000,000 who voted to remain.
That's fine CeeCee ... you cast your vote as you were quite entitled to do.

But do you go around giving Brexiteers a hard time over it?
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 10:10 PM

Yes, I too am ashamed of my generation but we have to take comfort from those who didn't shame us and pride in those who voted Remain. I hope the people of other countries realise we are not all like the Brexiters.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

It's not pressure cooker mode, I'm not building up to an explosion, it's pure consistent white rage and contempt, which has definitely increased in the last months, as the consequences of Brexit become more apparent and the behaviour of the Brexiters more repulsive.

I will never calm down and don't need, it's not that sort of it's justifiable anger with the reasons for it more justified every day and it's important to stay angry to keep up the pressure and the fight. I definitely dislike Brexiters, and everything thay stand for, a lot more than I did 18 months ago.

That is so so sad.
Pure consistent white rage?
And we thought cases of spontaneous human combustion were just myths ...
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

I'm not quite up to your generation yet CeeCee, but as an over-60 yr old I expect I'm of the "older generation"........which appears to have been tarred and feathered relentlessly. My reasons for voting remain are nobody's business but my own, but we enjoy democracy in the UK, so we must accept the choice of the majority and move on from there.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 10:14 PM

Yes, I too am ashamed of my generation but we have to take comfort from those who didn't shame us and pride in those who voted Remain. I hope the people of other countries realise we are not all like the Brexiters.
You really are a laugh a minute...
I'm off for a bit to watch some paint dry - way more interesting than your nauseating drivel.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 10:21 PM

Hi

Have read what you have said about Brexiteers, I take it there is very little point in asking for a date.

Page 11 of 19 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top