Join for free
Page 153 of 276 « First < 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 253 > Last »
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2018, 09:35 PM

Re: I've had my chest x-ray

I've not felt well today with both chest pain and tiredness. The chest pain is quite frightening, really.

Despite this, I managed to get down to Debenhams and buy a pair of cream-coloured jeans in my favourite style - Levi 514s. They seem to have been pushing their 511 jeans for the past couple of years but those really are tight. These ones are not tight like a lot of jeans but fit very well around the bottom and thighs and taper nicely. They weren't cheap at £70 but I really wanted a light-coloured pair of jeans to go along with my grey, black, blue, navy, green and taupe coloured ones. I also have treated myself to new jumpers in the past few weeks so don't need any more clothes this winter. I have a few nice outfits and can look quite smart but casual. I've started wearing my big brown leather jacket as the temperatures have begun to dip quite a bit.

I was up early, and got back home at 11am - I got a taxi back as I was knackered and went back to bed at noon. I then awoke at 4 and had some of the food I got from M & S for my tea.

It's been a relatively busy week for me; I hope I can get a relaxing weekend free of chest pain and other worries.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2018, 11:21 AM

I have been away Dreamy.
So sorry that I have not been able to support you.
I hope things are improving. X
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2018, 04:20 PM

Still having trouble with being exhausted and going to bed at odd times of the day.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2018, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
Still having trouble with being exhausted and going to bed at odd times of the day.
I do hope this eventually wears off Dreamy.
I keep missing you.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

25-10-2018, 02:49 PM

Still feeling tired with a lack of motivation for going out to places. A bit disappointed in the hospital as it seems there is no support for me.

I got told I was being referred to one agency; they, on the other hand deny ever having had a referral. Not happy.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

25-10-2018, 07:37 PM

Still feeling tired with a lack of motivation for going out to places. A bit disappointed in the hospital as it seems there is no support for me.

I got told I was being referred to one agency; they, on the other hand deny ever having had a referral. Not happy.
I was wondering where you were Dreamy.
I totally agree that you need support.
This needs sorting ASAP.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

26-10-2018, 04:58 PM

It turns out that the organisation which offers the kind of support I need don't offer it in North East Edinburgh which I am on the fringe of. I really live in Central Edinburgh. That's kind of disappointing to me as I was looking forward to it.

I just need help with getting out more; I'm a bit isolated despite having 2 or 3 friends who have been most supportive. I'm OK in their houses and they will go to the chemist to pick up my meds or buy food for me.

What doesn't help is the encroaching darkness at around 5pm. It'll be even earlier next week as the clocks go back.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

26-10-2018, 05:08 PM

I just wish I lived nearer Dreamy.
I hope you are feeling better.
I do worry about you. X
Yes the clocks change and it will soon be Christmas.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

26-10-2018, 05:46 PM

I'm OK apart from the anxiety, really. I worry about other members such as Val J who I've not heard from for a while.

At least I got my groceries today. My Cornish pasty is heating in the oven. I'm having it with broccoli and Brussels sprouts.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

26-10-2018, 07:24 PM

I'm OK apart from the anxiety, really. I worry about other members such as Val J who I've not heard from for a while.

At least I got my groceries today. My Cornish pasty is heating in the oven. I'm having it with broccoli and Brussels sprouts.
Yes, I hope Val is Ok. She is in my thoughts and prayers.

At least you are eating well Dreamy.
Like I have said many times, worry never solved anything.

Page 153 of 276 « First < 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 253 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top