Join for free
Page 53 of 276 « First < 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 > Last »
Val J
East Yorkshire
Val J is female  Val J has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2018, 10:27 PM

Re: I've had my chest x-ray

Ffosse, it’s not easy is it, but I work on the basis that I will feel better in a few days and I just have to rest on the bad days. Do hope you have a positive meeting with your consultant. Tell him exactly how you feel, they are there to help all they can.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2018, 12:25 AM

Val, I am so pleased to hear you are hanging tough and that your last appointment went well. All good things your way!

Ffosse, it's a day at a time. I keep thinking about the day you were about town taking such lovely photos. Most pleaser is in the simple things and I hope you are finding plenty of them!
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2018, 12:42 PM

Thanks for all the good wishes. I'm having a few rough days where I have no energy...still, I'm getting a taxi to see the Consultant on Tuesday and am looking forward to what he says.

I think I'm feeling rotten because of the different types of antibiotics I'm on, too, but I'll finish the course.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2018, 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by Val J ->
Ffosse, it’s not easy is it, but I work on the basis that I will feel better in a few days and I just have to rest on the bad days. Do hope you have a positive meeting with your consultant. Tell him exactly how you feel, they are there to help all they can.
Let us know how you are doing Val.
Fine to say you are having a bad day. That way myself and others can support both you and Dreamy (Ffosse, I have called Richard Dreamy for so many years, it is hard to change it, and he said it was OK)

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
Thanks for all the good wishes. I'm having a few rough days where I have no energy...still, I'm getting a taxi to see the Consultant on Tuesday and am looking forward to what he says.

I think I'm feeling rotten because of the different types of antibiotics I'm on, too, but I'll finish the course.
I hope you feel better soon Dreamy.
Tuesday will soon be here.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2018, 09:29 PM

I'll be glad when it's Tuesday, I've got my appointment in the afternoon - getting a taxi as even walking to the bus stop wears me out. I appreciate that some people like their Easter and 4 day weekends but I prefer when it's all back to normal.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2018, 12:37 AM

Good night Dreamy.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

02-04-2018, 07:22 PM

Feeling quite dreadful today with fatigue - I've already gone back to bed twice for more sleep....I have no energy nor am I hungry but have forced myself to eat small amounts. I wonder if I'll ever feel better.

I had a bath and it really took it out of me energy wise just to put the heating on, sort out clothes, have the bath and shave then dress myself again.
Val J
East Yorkshire
Val J is female  Val J has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2018, 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Let us know how you are doing Val.
Fine to say you are having a bad day. That way myself and others can support both you and Dreamy (Ffosse, I have called Richard Dreamy for so many years, it is hard to change it, and he said it was OK)

I hope you feel better soon Dreamy.
Tuesday will soon be here.

I think I have now come to terms with my condition Sweetie and am trying not to worry about it so much and stay positive. When first diagnosed it filled every waking minute. I have chemo again on Wednesday and now more or less know that I will have a bad few days and then I will feel better again. Even on bad days I try to get out but I have a very supportive hubby.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

02-04-2018, 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
Feeling quite dreadful today with fatigue - I've already gone back to bed twice for more sleep....I have no energy nor am I hungry but have forced myself to eat small amounts. I wonder if I'll ever feel better.

I had a bath and it really took it out of me energy wise just to put the heating on, sort out clothes, have the bath and shave then dress myself again.
I have been worried about you today Dreamy.
I always look for this thread, to see how you are.

I am sorry you are having a bad day.
You see your consultant tomorrow if I remember rightly.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

02-04-2018, 07:27 PM

Yes, I'll get a taxi there, see what he says. This doesn't feel like flu or any other type of infection but the cancer itself.

Page 53 of 276 « First < 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top