Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 04:11 PM

My camera and WiFi connection.

I have a loverly Canon camera (Powershot SX60HS). For me it does everything I need. It even has WiFi and should allow me to download my photos to different devices.
Most of the time I could download them to my iPad through a program named ‘Camera connect’. But now it will not do so.
I don’t know if it is because of the iPad updates, or the program itself. I have deleted and reinstalled that.
I just wonder if there is another programme that I could try and use?
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 06:09 PM

Re: My camera and WiFi connection.

It is called Nikon 🙄
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
It is called Nikon 🙄
Nikon what?
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 06:59 PM

There’s a good few apps to use. I won’t recommend any as I use a card reader but google is your friend
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by Emjay ->
Nikon what?
It is called a make of camera experts use Canon cameras come out a good second best
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK

22-06-2018, 07:51 PM

It is called a make of camera experts use Canon cameras come out a good second best
So what has that got to do with finding a compatible program for my Canon and iPad?
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK

22-06-2018, 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by Missy ->
There’s a good few apps to use. I won’t recommend any as I use a card reader but google is your friend
Yes Missy, but the card readers I have no longer are recognised by the iPad. I feel sure this is to do with Apple and their upgrades, that put a stop on these things.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

22-06-2018, 08:15 PM

So what has that got to do with finding a compatible program for my Canon and iPad?
Nothing Just thought I would mention it. Helpful arn't I?
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK

22-06-2018, 08:34 PM

Nothing Just thought I would mention it. Helpful arn't I?
No not really. Time for your nap, and don’t forget to take the pills.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 10:10 PM

Yes Missy, but the card readers I have no longer are recognised by the iPad. I feel sure this is to do with Apple and their upgrades, that put a stop on these things.
I wouldn't be just blaming apple, technology moves on so fast that peripherals soon become obsolete

do a google, theres a couple of apps out there that get good reviews , its a question of downloading the free ones and giving them a try till you find one that you prefer to use

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top