Join for free
Page 18 of 18 « First < 8 16 17 18
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 11:33 PM

Re: Makeup can age the skin

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
I have tried Morti. It is my back. I even kept an ice pack beside my back. I wonder how long before they go. I suppose it is different for each person. Oh well, I am getting old.
I went through horrible hot flashes years ago but now that I’m post menopausal it’s all changed. I still get hot flashes sometimes but not as bad as I used to. For a while it was horrible but I took wild yam supplements.

Evening Primrose, borage oil or red raspberry do the same thing and they really work. They will also help balance out your hormones so your moods become more stable.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2018, 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
You have a "perfect" oval shaped face Tara, and your skin is beautiful....I don't see any wrinkles at all...
I am just fortunate, I guess.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2018, 08:58 AM

Oh, you two are a hoot! I have to laugh every time I see you guys taking pokes at each other, I think you love it....
No it isn't funny, it is rather silly and I will try to ignore that woman's jibes, I really shouldn't demean myself by responding.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 08:05 PM

I get poked at and made fun of many times on this forum. I guess that is just what people like in the UK......everything seems funny and they always go off topic with humour at each other....
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 10:21 PM

I'm hoping...
Going the way it is at the moment...
I can look forward to a contraceptive-free life in about a year or so,,?

All clouds.. and silver linings n all dat tang
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 10:25 PM

I get poked at and made fun of many times on this forum. I guess that is just what people like in the UK......everything seems funny and they always go off topic with humour at each other....
I think it's called a well-developed sense of humour Blue
We've been a nation for a very, very long time!
The ability to mock ourselves...and then others.
has happened over centuries
But nastiness isn't included in that
There's a big difference

Page 18 of 18 « First < 8 16 17 18

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top