Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2018, 11:45 AM

Re: Do you ever get the giggles?

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
When I watch," You've been framed"!..watching Donald Trump,board a plane,it was on the news last night,.( or the day/night before).walking up the steps to the plane,it looked like a long piece of toilet paper,stuck to the back of his shoe!..
Oh aye!..I'm still giggling at that one..I wonder who He'll blame for it ...I also have a good giggle at some posters on the Politics/Brexit threads who accuse Others of having half a brain or just one brain cell..then Someone will come on with a thumbs-ups agreeing with Them..it's hysterical
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2018, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Oh aye!..I'm still giggling at that one..I wonder who He'll blame for it ...I also have a good giggle at some posters on the Politics/Brexit threads who accuse Others of having half a brain or just one brain cell..then Someone will come on with a thumbs-ups agreeing with Them..it's hysterical
I agree May. I don't post there, but I do read most sections.
I often have a giggle at many replies on different threads.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2018, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
.... better than that! I've got a beaut of a pic of a tram driver stopped at a zebra chatting away to bloke on crossing.
I'd stop if I saw a zebra chatting to a bloke!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2018, 12:42 PM

Now I have the giggles about Tess new thread. I'm imagining Longlegs filling up his trolly with chocolate.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

06-10-2018, 08:17 PM

Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

07-10-2018, 08:08 PM

I had to giggle at a Youtube clip made by an Australian guy, showing you how to drill into ceramic tiles. Gawd I couldn't even understand him, let alone the demo vid.
Those how-to vids on Youtube really are funny.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2018, 08:32 PM

As children, my sister and I were once told off by a member of the congregation for giggling during a Sunday morning church service.

We'd often get the giggles during meal times at home. She was always the one sent out of the room because she was the eldest.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

07-10-2018, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by mart ->
As children, my sister and I were once told off by a member of the congregation for giggling during a Sunday morning church service.

We'd often get the giggles during meal times at home. She was always the one sent out of the room because she was the eldest.
That reminds me of me many moons ago, my MIL swallowed a plastic robin that was on the Christmas cake, I was worried, but it was one of those hysterical giggles. She was OK.

Sometimes I do giggle at stuff I shouldn't. I was in fits on a cruise once, when this very large woman broke a chair under her weight, it was the lady giggling next to me that started me off.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2018, 11:48 PM

I think l must be very childish as l get the giggles in serious situations.
When l went for the rehearsal before l got married, it was so serious, l just cracked up. Then my sisters started laughing and we couldn’t stop!

I apologised to the priest, luckily he was understanding and said it was due to nerves!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

08-10-2018, 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I think l must be very childish as l get the giggles in serious situations.
When l went for the rehearsal before l got married, it was so serious, l just cracked up. Then my sisters started laughing and we couldn’t stop!

I apologised to the priest, luckily he was understanding and said it was due to nerves!
We all get the nervous giggles Art. Well perhaps not Tara, but I am not sure.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top