Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2018, 07:38 AM

Re: Christmas Cat

Originally Posted by eccles ->
Some people really do need to get a hobby, and a proper outside life.
Eccles -Don't be such a grouch!
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2018, 07:46 AM

It's not grouchiness, just the truth. It's a beautiful cat - I love cats. It's a very silly woman.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2018, 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
oh dear Susie, the 'friends' on facebook who called you evil certainly aren't friends and you should delete them. There are always people who like to make judgement and be nasty. For the few that comment nasty things there are loads that probably enjoyed what you posted, you shouldn't let the miserable gits beat you down. If no harm has come to the cat what is the problem. I for one would love to see the pics!
The thing is everyone know that I love my Cat to bits, I am a real Cat Lover, so they know that I would never do anything to hurt Coco. If Coco didn't like something she would let me know for sure, but Coco likes Posing for the Camera.
peripheral
GB
peripheral is male  peripheral has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2018, 08:59 AM

Well said Eccles. I would so love to have a proper outside life. Unfortunately, I am disabled and cannot get outside. Disability also puts restrictions on hobbies. I am open to suggestions. My present hobby is trying to get this old body of mine functioning. Somehow, I don't think marathon running will be on my list.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2018, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by silver tabby ->
eccles -don't be such a grouch!:-d:-d
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2018, 09:52 AM

She's having a bit of fun, the cat seems to b enjoying it, it's not hurt so I don't see the problem
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2018, 10:02 AM

I tried a bag.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2018, 10:34 AM

THIS IS COCO, THE FRENCH CHIC.

I EVEN GOT TOLD IT WAS ANIMAL CRUELTY AND THAT THEY WERE GOING TO REPORT ME.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2018, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Dongles has two of those cats - wonder if he will see this!
Just seen it and that cat's face looks identical to my Olivia. I wouldn't get far trying to wrap her in Christmas paper though.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

09-10-2018, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->

I tried a bag.
That's the cat out of the bag now! Lol

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top