Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2018, 07:19 AM

Good Morning Tuesday !

Good morning everyone.

After the excitement of yesterday's windfall (see Genealogy - page 10, post 11982) I will be spending the day going quietly cross-eyed on Ancestry.com stirring up the bones of my predecessors!

Have a wonderful day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2018, 08:09 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday !

Morning Tabs,

What windfall, I can't find anything!

Off into Town this morning and not going to cook today, going to have Fish and Chips instead.

The sun has just come out, looks like its going to be a nice day.

Have a nice day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2018, 08:20 AM

Good morning everyone a lovely start to the day.
I am off to a little nearby town over the border in Herefordshire to collect the casserole dish I bought on Ebay . Then I will have a little look around the shops, no high street chains there lots of little independent businesses.

Enjoy your day
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2018, 08:28 AM

Good Morning
Today I had planned to go to Ikea to buy the rugs I want but last night had an email from Amazon to say a delivery of a new tablecloth and place mats I was expecting Wednesday is coming today so I am stuck here waiting for that. If it comes early enough I am going to try to get to Dunelms and Homebase instead.
Waiting in for deliveries is an absolute pain.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2018, 08:47 AM

Good morning all, another nice start here weatherwise...

My old Jeep is going for it's MOT this afternoon so I'll be spending some time this morning tarting it up and checking it over in readiness, nothing much else planned for the day.

Have a good day everyone
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2018, 08:48 AM

Good morning all on this beautiful sunny day. Hope it's a good one for everybody.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2018, 08:51 AM

Good Morning everyone.
What a beautiful sunny morning here.
Have a lovely day folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2018, 09:06 AM

Good morning all a lovely sunny day here..

A trip to the Garden Centre this morning to look for a nice houseplant and some tulip bulbs.

Enjoy your day everyone ☀️
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2018, 09:21 AM

Hi

Lovely sunny start here as well.

Too many things to do inside unfortunately.

I may have a walk to B&Q to get some testers, paint looks so different when it is on the walls.

Have a good day all.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2018, 10:07 AM

Good morning all.
Another beautiful sunny morning.

I've fed the dogs, fed the wildbirds, and fed meself, so that's a start.

I am off to the opticians shortly for my annual eye check, then must get some shopping for a friend who has just come out of hospital.

See you later.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top