Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2018, 09:10 PM

Re: Comfort Cube

Crumbs, I can't remember when I last owned a nightie or jim jams.
I just wear a long baggy t-shirt. Looks great with my furry teddy bear slippers
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2018, 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Yes me as well when i'm at home I get straight into my Pyjama bottoms and T-shirt.
It's lovely Susie isn't it?
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2018, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Crumbs, I can't remember when I last owned a nightie or jim jams.
I just wear a long baggy t-shirt. Looks great with my furry teddy bear slippers
Ha! Love it!!!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales

13-10-2018, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
I stopped wearing nighties when going through my hot flush days, so when not going outside for a few hours just remove trousers, (shoes are always off at the door) and relax in my vest and undies, or leave my top on if chilly. If I’m really cold I’ll put on my DG.

I very rarely leave my clothes on when at home, too uncomfortable.
Goodness me Jazzi
You're going to get some men in a flap this evening!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2018, 10:47 PM

As soon as l get in from when l have been out. I fling off my good stuff and get into my old ‘scruffers’. Pure bliss and so comfy!

I never wear my bed clothes in the day, l couldn’t do that! Don’t they smell a bit beddy?
Besides, knowing my luck, someone would visit me and l would be embarrassed.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2018, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->

Do you have "comfy" clothes?
All my clothes are comfy except when I go to weddings or funerals (too many of the latter not enough of the former) so I rarely feel the need to change my clothes during the day.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2018, 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Goodness me Jazzi
You're going to get some men in a flap this evening!
Hah hah! I even walk about like it indoors with curtains open, but my nets prevent nosy parkers, my car is parked directly outside my window, I have a table up against the window with a computer on top, so really there's nothing to be seen! Except for when I'm sitting in my chair and the window cleaner suddenly appears with his ladder and starts climbing to another storey! Argh!!!!!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2018, 11:08 PM

Besides, I don't walk about naked! Though I did rush through the lounge the other day with a bare butt as Holly got me off the toilet for some reason. I think I could her starting to chew something she shouldn't have been! Soon realised what I was doing and hot tailed it back to hiding.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2018, 11:46 PM

If I want to change in to comfy clothes it's tracky bottoms & T shirt.

Bedtime its a baggy nightshirt.

What I'm wondering is do the ones who change into PJ's as soon as they get in, go to bed in the same ones?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2018, 11:55 PM

I mostly relax in a bra-less tee shirt and jogging bottoms too, but the mood occasionally takes me to don me nightie and dressing gown early too.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top