Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2018, 01:43 PM

Re: Someone just became..

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Have you ever thought of giving your password to someone in case you're run over by a bus tomorrow and folk on here wonder where you are?
J mentioned in a post she wished she'd given her son hers...
It's an idea, Ruthio. Perhaps when I've been on the forum a number of years and get more close to people who may be crying their eyes out when I'm dead, it would work.
Until then, nobody gives a toss about me
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2018, 01:48 PM

You know that's not true Floydy.

A lot of us would miss you.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2018, 02:22 PM

i have contact with one member whom i trust via email, this came about after the last time the site was down.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2018, 03:01 PM

I didn't join the OFF to be popular.....just as well
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2018, 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
I think it gets overlooked that there's a Members Only section where obviously any such enquiries should go... shouldn't they?
That's where I looked this morning

You could give your password to a near-one just in case, sorry I already said that!
How many people on here are not members though?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2018, 03:27 PM

**If you wish to discuss the rules or the actions of Moderators please use the Feedback Sections not the forums.

Anyone wishing to enquirer about another member can do so using the Personal Message system.
Thank you.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2018, 04:12 PM

Please note...

Originally Posted by Azz ->
Please respect the forum . This means keeping a check on how you conduct yourself on the forum as well as putting some time and effort into how you use it. Things like:

Not questioning mod actions on the forum (use the Contact a Mod or Contact Admin section instead)

Do not discuss other members (or ex-members) on the forum

We want everyone to enjoy themselves here - and for that we need everyone to abide by these rules. Any rule breaks will result in deletion of the offending post/content without notice and persistent offenders will be giving warnings and/or bans that increase in severity the more frequently they are handed out. We are a nice happy team so please don't make us ZAP you!
https://www.over50sforum.com/showthr...91#post1032991

The thread is being locked for now and may open again later.

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top