Join for free
Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2021, 09:37 PM

Re: Do you like

That's not funny though?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2021, 09:48 PM

Some stuff is funny, some ain't, no amount of talking about it will change that.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2021, 10:02 PM

I find this very funny....
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2021, 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
deleted
That might have been funny.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2021, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by UkGameCoder ->
I was brought up in Blackpool and we had some great times. We spent most of our weekends and summer holidays getting up to no good in the town centre and the Golden Mile.

One of my favourite tricks was pasting fresh dog shice into the ear pieces of public telephones using a lolly sticks.

We would then stand a few yards away and wait for victims.

it worked just about every time. Victims would come out of the phone box picking at their ears and smelling their fingers and pulling faces as they realised what it was!

Welcome to Blackpool. We do hope you enjoy your stay! LOL!

I wonder how many people got Toxocariasis and went blind after getting dog muck on their hands and face after what you and your friends thought was a hilarious joke?
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2021, 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I wonder how many people got Toxocariasis and went blind after getting dog muck on their hands and face after what you and your friends thought was a hilarious joke?
This is what Pauline calls her type of humour.

It would be interesting to know what she thinks of this.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2021, 10:54 PM

Carol your actually being very unfair in judging Pauline's humour. I do not believe anybody would find that funny..

sitting in judgement would be one of my pet hates.....
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2021, 10:58 PM

Well DianneWoollie - the person who played the trick must have thought it funny - but I do agree, maybe even Pauline wouldn't laugh at that...
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2021, 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
Carol your actually being very unfair in judging Pauline's humour. I do not believe anybody would find that funny..

sitting in judgement would be one of my pet hates.....

Exactly ,she’s actually telling everyone I think what GC did was funny,..I made no comment,..

You’d think she was my “judge “ juror” and “ executioner “....😂🤣😅

Edited ,can’t be bothered.

Thank you Dianne...
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.

28-06-2021, 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Exactly ,she’s actually telling everyone I think what GC did was funny,..I made no comment,..

You’d think she was my “judge “ juror” and “ executioner “....😂🤣😅

Edited ,can’t be bothered.

Thank you Dianne...
Oh calm down Pauline.

Don't get too excited just because you've got a supporter.

Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top