Join for free
Page 559 of 754 « First < 59 459 509 549 557 558 559 560 561 569 609 659 > Last »
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2020, 08:47 PM

Re: Over 50's Club Scotland (part 3)

Evening, Came across this pic, a few familiar and nasties in here all together....... Shudder.

valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2020, 09:40 AM

Good morning ladies. Overcast here at the moment so going to take a chance and hang out some washing. Roxy I can recognise one of them. Now he is following our footsteps a bit to late for that. I've been sorting out stuff for the charity shop, so I'm waiting for my niece to come down with her car. Shopping later and maybe a bit of retail therapy.
Beki
Edinburgh, Scotland
Beki is female  Beki has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2020, 06:58 PM

Hi All. It's been warm & fairly sunny for most of today but clouds have been forming from about 3/4 ish. That's my excuse for not working in the garden! Caught up with a few people today which is always pleasant. I haven't seen anyone in shops who wasn't wearing a mask, not that I have been in many & it is all local. I know the masks are a bit uncomfortable but anything which helps to protect us is worth it I think. If only we could see a bit further ahead to a time when we feel less restricted and know this virus is on the wane. I fear for the winter months as we are told this may thrive in colder temperatures.

You are correct Roxy this is definitely a 'rogues gallery' of over privileged individuals with a sense of entitlement and who favour their (so called) friends with scant regard for the majority who actually fund most of their luxuries. Their capital is usually stashed away in trust funds & tax havens. I am reminded of something Clement Atlee was quoted as saying " Charity is a cold grey loveless thing. If a rich man wants to help the poor, he should pay his taxes gladly, not dole out money on a whim. I don't care which school any or all of them attended. Because you pay extra (we all pay for education through our taxes) for your education it doesn't mean you are more intelligent just that your parent(s) had more disposable income.

I thought I saw something about temperatures rising again soon. I think one of the reasons we've managed to stay sane is that we could enjoy a lot of time outdoors. Listening to the forecast at the moment it doesn't look as if it's any time soon. Enjoy your evening.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2020, 07:33 PM

Evening not bad here today, spent most of it out in the garden, but walked with a pal and our dogs for an hour.
I spotted David Cameron in that photo straight away, even before blondie Boris, think George Osborne is there too. That photo is all of members of that revolting Bullington Club. Disgusting young Oiks so they are.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2020, 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Evening not bad here today, spent most of it out in the garden, but walked with a pal and our dogs for an hour.
I spotted David Cameron in that photo straight away, even before blondie Boris, think George Osborne is there too. That photo is all of members of that revolting Bullington Club. Disgusting young Oiks so they are.
I spotted Boris straight away, but which one is David Cameron, Roxy?
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

14-07-2020, 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I spotted Boris straight away, but which one is David Cameron, Roxy?
You can't miss that hair can you lol. David Cameron is standing in the back row, 2nd one in on the left.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200714_222125.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	9.3 KB
ID:	13210  
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2020, 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
You can't miss that hair can you lol. David Cameron is standing in the back row, 2nd one in on the left.
Gosh ... I wouldn't have recognised him!

It looks like they have all be sent to the naughty step - they look so miserable!
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2020, 08:54 AM

Good morning ladies. They look like a bunch of giggalos. Beki I didn't do much yesterday at all. Lazy day. Roxy good to hear your enjoying your time away. Hi Mags. I wonder where our May is and if she is ok. Going to get the train into today for a change.
Beki
Edinburgh, Scotland
Beki is female  Beki has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2020, 08:52 PM

Good evening all. How was your train journey Jess? I'm a bit unsure about using public transport. However I do want to go into Glasgow & Edinburgh city centres & I have mainly taken the train or bus for the last few years. I had a few functions over a weekend in Edinburgh at the end of last year so did take the car. I was surprised at how easy it was to drive around and even to get parked near to where I was going. I actually enjoyed driving around as it had been about a year since I last took the car in. Hairdressers tomorrow morning so I will be feeling a bit lighter tomorrow. The weight of the hair won't make up for the Magmnug ice creams though. Take care all.
valentinojess
largs, scotland

16-07-2020, 10:31 AM

Good morning ladies. Beki the train was fine really long and plenty of carriages. Everyone kept their distance and were wearing masks. I took my own hand sanitiser with me, sprayed the seat, armrest and table. I'm off to get my hair done tomorrow. Housework and ironing this morning for me.

Page 559 of 754 « First < 59 459 509 549 557 558 559 560 561 569 609 659 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top