Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2016, 11:52 AM

Forged Passports

Hi

The system in the EU is breaking down, with a large increase in Forged and lost Passports.

http://www.politico.eu/article/europ...travel-rights/

Very worrying at the present time with terrorists openly threatening more atrocities.

Sweden as the article says is replacing alleged lost passports at the drop of a hat.

This is of particular concern as they are genuine passports and the estimate of 20,000 of them is very worrying, especially as Sweden has been issuing them for years to it's Economic Migrants with a minimum of background checks.

My personal view is that this needs urgent action now, not another useless set of excuses for inactivity.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2016, 12:32 PM

Re: Forged Passports

Well it's one way of reducing their migrant crisis, give them all a passport thus allowing them access to any country in Europe.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2016, 12:51 PM

I know some people who have relatives in India and it seems to me that every time they go there to visit their passports get stolen!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2016, 01:33 PM

Great what next.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2016, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Great what next.
Hi

You mean apart from the Swedes training unvetted Migrants to shoot?

Merkel continuing to insist we give Turkey Billions even though Turkey is still allowing ISIS to get oil out and weapons in through it's Border?

Well there is one other very worry thing which is slowly making it's way on the internet.

It has to do with Sweden, strangely enough.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2016, 01:48 PM

What is this Swim ( is this going to blight my day )?
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2016, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Well there is one other very worry thing which is slowly making it's way on the internet.

It has to do with Sweden, strangely enough.
Originally Posted by Muddy ->
What is this Swim ( is this going to blight my day )?
Pregnant Pause.....
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2016, 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

The system in the EU is breaking down, with a large increase in Forged and lost Passports.

http://www.politico.eu/article/europ...travel-rights/

Very worrying at the present time with terrorists openly threatening more atrocities.

Sweden as the article says is replacing alleged lost passports at the drop of a hat.

This is of particular concern as they are genuine passports and the estimate of 20,000 of them is very worrying, especially as Sweden has been issuing them for years to it's Economic Migrants with a minimum of background checks.

My personal view is that this needs urgent action now, not another useless set of excuses for inactivity.
Agreed.

A couple of weeks ago Germany was hunting several migrants who entered the country using the same identity. Twenty-two of them was it?
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2016, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
I know some people who have relatives in India and it seems to me that every time they go there to visit their passports get stolen!

The word is "sold" not "solden".
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

02-02-2016, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Pregnant Pause.....
Hi

It could be as long a gestation period as an elephant, or more probably a still birth.

It is being removed all over the place today, some people do not want it made public.

Sweden has some very able Enforcement Officers, I do feel for them with the amount of Political Interference that they have.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top