Join for free
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 07:24 PM

Grimm.

What do you think of the series?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 09:02 PM

Re: Grimm.

No idea, Pauline.

When and where is it on, and what's it about please?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
No idea, Pauline.

When and where is it on, and what's it about please?

If found it on prime amazon,Mups...I don't really understand it...that's why I asked..

At the moment,I am reading up on its storyline meaning...will get back to you,
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 09:49 PM

Not sure if you’re watching from the beginning, or if it’s a new series, I watched this when it first started and thought it was good, then I sort of lost interest as we must have missed a couple of episodes,
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 11:05 PM

I watched this from the beginning to the end. I enjoyed it. It's not to be taken seriously!

Portland detective Nick Burkhardt, descended from a long line of warriors known as Grimms, defends his city from magical creatures known as Wesen, which are part human and part animal. Fighting alongside his partner, Hank, colleague Sergeant Wu and friends Monroe and Rosalee, Nick faces off against internal and external forces, including his police captain, Sean Renard.

Loosely based on Grimms fairy tales.....
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2019, 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
What do you think of the series?
Very well thought out series I have seen it now 3 times over there is always something I see or hear that I missed before.

I love re-watching stuff I enjoy, at present I am back into Eureka which always makes me smile.

Grimm excellent series.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

15-10-2019, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
Very well thought out series I have seen it now 3 times over there is always something I see or hear that I missed before.

I love re-watching stuff I enjoy, at present I am back into Eureka which always makes me smile.

Grimm excellent series.

Yes,i am doing that,Longfellow....until I understand the storyline..
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

15-10-2019, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by Nicol ->
I watched this from the beginning to the end. I enjoyed it. It's not to be taken seriously!

Portland detective Nick Burkhardt, descended from a long line of warriors known as Grimms, defends his city from magical creatures known as Wesen, which are part human and part animal. Fighting alongside his partner, Hank, colleague Sergeant Wu and friends Monroe and Rosalee, Nick faces off against internal and external forces, including his police captain, Sean Renard.

Loosely based on Grimms fairy tales.....
Thats a good summary,Nicol...

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top