Join for free
UniGeezer
California, USA
UniGeezer is male  UniGeezer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2016, 09:54 PM

Almost blacked out!

At almost 61, I may be getting a bit too old for this much extreme exertion, but I do love a challenge! So this morning I attempted to hop up 142 stairs on my unicycle. It took everything I had - and then some - to make it to the 82nd stair, which is still a new personal record. But when it was over I was breathing so hard it felt like I was about to lose consciousness! Oh well, guess it ain't too bad for an old guy, haha!

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2016, 10:25 PM

Re: Almost blacked out!

Oh dear Terry, it sounds like you are pushing yourself too hard. Go careful, this may be a warning to you to ease up a bit and you have to know your limits.

Sorry if I sound like a bossy-boots!
UniGeezer
California, USA
UniGeezer is male  UniGeezer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2016, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Oh dear Terry, it sounds like you are pushing yourself too hard. Go careful, this may be a warning to you to ease up a bit and you have to know your limits.

Sorry if I sound like a bossy-boots!
No, you're 100% right about that. I do tend to push my limits and usually know what I'm capable of. A bit of a miscalculation on this one though.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2016, 11:05 PM

Permission to nag you.

Stick to that as a personal record ... I'd hate to think of you passing out and bouncing all the way back down.
UniGeezer
California, USA

29-09-2016, 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by morticia ->
permission to nag you.

Stick to that as a personal record ... I'd hate to think of you passing out and bouncing all the way back down.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top