Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 02:17 PM

Ideal date

Where would you go and what would you do?
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 02:28 PM

Re: Ideal date

Italy. A wonderful afternoon strolling around hand in hand, followed by a splendid restaurant meal and a night at the opera. Afterwards, some great sex.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Italy. A wonderful afternoon strolling around hand in hand, followed by a splendid restaurant meal and a night at the opera. Afterwards, some great sex.
Ooh you old romantic yoy!
What part of Italy?
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Ooh you old romantic yoy!
What part of Italy?
Most of Italy features wonderful architectural buildings, Rhian. I've spent a lot of time in northern Italy, especially Venice and the city of Pordenone but the south would be just as interesting. I love the quaint little wine bars and arches lining the streets.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Sounds wonderful, Floydy. Mrs F is a lucky person to married to such a romantic!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales

19-10-2019, 02:38 PM

I think mine would involve a meal at some point too, and fine wine

You can tell a lot about a man by what he eats and how he eats it!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 02:39 PM

I agree!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 03:09 PM

To a musical theatre show, London will do. Afterwards onto a lovely India restaurant.

He can take me home, pop a nice vintage white wine then take me to bed, trouble is I'll probably pass out drunk, he'll just have to wait till the morning if he wants some hanky panky, then again I might have a headache ...……..hmmmmmm I think I'm gonna be dumped
Oh well, such is life
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 03:09 PM

No spaghetti then?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 03:17 PM

Obviously it would depend on who I was on a date with. The date would be tailored to suit the lady in question as she would need to feel like the most important part of the whole evening. Ideally, a view of the universe from the London Planetarium followed by La Boheme at the Paris opera house and a candle -lit dinner on the Isle of capri.

Of course, if she preferred fish and chips, that would be fine too.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top