Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 07:13 AM

Good morning Friday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

Dark outside, not raining though. The forecast is for a dry, bright start to the day with rain at times during the afternoon. Maximum temperature 15ºC.

A few mundane chores to do but other than that it’s another ‘please myself day’!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 07:17 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Good Morning everyone.

I am off to Asda - for a blood test - then to Sainsbury's to buy cat food, after that going into town to the market for fish, vegs, meat and cheese.

Been invited out for dinner tonight to one of my favourite restaurants - that will be good.

Enjoy your day!
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 07:40 AM

Good morning everyone. Have a good day and stay safe and well. God bless.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 08:11 AM

Hi

I have to wait in for a delivery, boring.

It is large, fragile and needs to be opened checked and signed for.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 08:14 AM

Good morning all.

The sun has just come up.

More gardening for me today, nothing else planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
Ethel
England
Ethel is female  Ethel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 08:32 AM

Good morning everyone cloudy today but no rain yet. Been unwell the last two days feel better to day. Not doing much today shopping comes between 1 and 2 so no need to go out. Hope you all enjoy your day.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 09:27 AM

Good morning everyone what a dark depressing day, the rain has already started and due to continue till Sunday.

I am going to do lots of cleaning and make a fish pie for lunch.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 09:46 AM

Good morning all dull and raining here.

Good news from the hospital last evening, SIL’s MRI showed nothing sinister. The swelling he has been getting behind his ear is fluid that fills the gap where bone was removed and a metal plate was inserted and will disappear in time. I saw his before and after scans, the tumour was the size of a small orange.
He has to carry on with the physio but no more neurology dept visits for 12 months.

Having our boiler serviced today, that will be a good job out of the way.

Ethel, I’m sorry to hear you’ve been unwell these past couple of days, hope you’ll feel better soon.

Enjoy your day everyone
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 10:03 AM

Good Morning from Foxy......

Friday has not started off well.....
After being woken up at 5:30 am with a very painful and inflamed big toe joint, I popped down an Ibuprofen, and in earnest put on my running gear....
I only managed to limp forty yards before I realised that running on that joint is going to produce some serious pain for the rest of the day, so swallowing my pride I returned home and have decided to give it some rest....

Looks like 'saduko' and a good book is going to be the order of the day....
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 10:33 AM

Good morning - I think it's sometimes better to rest up than force the joint to work OGF. Glad the news from the hospital is good Mags.

It's dry here and I should go and do my stint on the allotment ..but well, it's not compulsory and I just don't feel like it today. I didn't sleep all that well last night with family matters turning over in the mind all the time.

I'll probably ride over to see my brother this afternoon.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top