Join for free
Page 21 of 22 « First < 11 19 20 21 22 >
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2020, 03:40 PM

Re: Same Sex Pair to Appear on Strictly...

Ohhhhh...I have come over all strange and unnecessary at the mere thought
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2020, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
Turn you down? Never! I cannot wait to breathe in the smell of your onion infused fishnet tights my dear
Brave man.
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2020, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Brave man.
That’s me mate..living in the edge
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2020, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
That’s me mate..living in the edge
It's the middle that bothers me.

(This thread will end up in the basement)
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2020, 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
I admire the way that the BBC have, consistently, found ways of keeping the public interested by involving, at least, one public figure, who is not necessarily able to dance, for each season.

I think that they make sure that the vote keeps those people in longer than their dancing skills normally would.

It's just a show!

I have not watched it, that much, as my early days, when the choice, in the school hall, was football or dancing, I only went in to the dancing when forced due to extreme weather, or whatever.

It was my mistake, at the time, because I later woke up to the fact that blokes who could dance were in very short supply and very highly regarded.

Too late now.

Even the show's penchant for very skimpily dressed females, showing all their underwear, does nothing (much) for me now.

If I had my time over? I'd hope it doesn't rain so much!

But still, shuffling around a dance floor was not so bad, after all!

Same sex? Who cares?
Ted your post made me smile, as I remember the majority of males would prefer to play football than dance.... unless it was too cold or wet to go outside!

You are right because it is just a show so anybody, who objects to same sex couple dancing together, can always turn to another channel...... unless of course they are totally addicted to "Strictly"

Anyway, I would be happy to shuffle round the dance floor with you, as you have a very balanced outlook.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2020, 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Ted your post made me smile, as I remember the majority of males would prefer to play football than dance.... unless it was too cold or wet to go outside!

You are right because it is just a show so anybody, who objects to same sex couple dancing together, can always turn to another channel...... unless of course they are totally addicted to "Strictly"

Anyway, I would be happy to shuffle round the dance floor with you, as you have a very balanced outlook.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 09:59 PM

Just had a thought . . how can they start the programme again with social distancing going on?

Will all the couples have to dance 2 metres apart?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

That might make it marginally less boring than usual!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 10:07 PM

Think the folks may have been in a bubble, well Michael has.
Vlad
West Midlands UK

04-10-2020, 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Just had a thought . . how can they start the programme again with social distancing going on?

On separate planets would be nice.

Page 21 of 22 « First < 11 19 20 21 22 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top