Join for free
Angelfire
South, USA
Angelfire is female  Angelfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2013, 06:04 AM

Happy Sunday People

It is Sunday here, so what do you all like to do on Sunday? As for me, I like to read my Sunday paper, just relax and not to much of anything else except make dinner. How about you?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2013, 06:08 AM

Re: Happy Sunday People

It is only just turned 5:00am on Saturday here!
caj3
West Midlands, UK
caj3 is female  caj3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2013, 06:25 AM

Morning Angelfire and Mags.
As Mags said it's Saturday in the UK.
Today I plan to do a little shopping, some de-cluttering of my flat. Fill up wild bird feeders. Relaxation.
What are you cooking for dinner? Curious about American Sunday dinner
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2013, 08:28 AM

I wondered what part of the USA you were actually in? The farthest part of the USA away from the UK is 8 hours behind our time making you in Friday night when you posted. Even Australia which is in front of our time isn't into Sunday yet.
Good joke.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2013, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by BowieEyes ->
I wondered what part of the USA you were actually in? The farthest part of the USA away from the UK is 8 hours behind our time making you in Friday night when you posted. Even Australia which is in front of our time isn't into Sunday yet.
Good joke.
Took the words outa my mouth!
Angelfire
South, USA
Angelfire is female  Angelfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2013, 02:11 AM

Okay, people, I messed up, and got my days mixed up. But I am positive it is now Sunday here at 8:10 PM. I know this for sure, because I got the Sunday paper today.

As for Sunday dinner. I made a beef roast with vegetables, biscuits, and had cheese cake for dessert.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top