Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2020, 10:17 PM

Re: Bucket List

Originally Posted by big ben ->
A very good post but do we really want to live to reach 100?
I am 92. I feel as though I have had enough and do not want to reach even 93.. As far as some who I am close to are concerned I am just a b+++++ nuisance.
Awww BB, your last sentence made me feel really sad that you are being made to think that way. (hugs) You certainly aren't a nuisance in here, we love ya lad!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2020, 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Awww BB, your last sentence made me feel really sad that you are being made to think that way. (hugs) You certainly aren't a nuisance in here, we love ya lad!
Yep.....I second that Lion Queen, Big Ben is definitely one of the good guys on this forum.....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2020, 12:35 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Yep.....I second that Lion Queen, Big Ben is definitely one of the good guys on this forum.....
..... and I’ll third that 👍
Savvy
United States
Savvy is male  Savvy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2020, 12:49 AM

My bucket is full. I can check out at any time without a lot of regret.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2020, 09:48 AM

One or two on my bucket list are only achievable if I pull my finger out. Others, well, with the dog now, I don’t think so.

Get a novel published. (I really need to get down to writing the half finished one, or attempt others.)

See the Northern Lights

See the Canadian Rockies

If all goes well in the next few weeks I hope to achieve one thing, and that is owning my own house (with a loft and my own garden). Just waiting for my solicitor to raise some queries, and she will be sending paperwork for me to sign in advance. Tick.

I have visited many countries around the world, not quite on bucket list, but have seen a lot. Tick.

I have my own dog. Tick.

Moved out of London after selling the flat. Huge tick!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2020, 09:52 AM

I am 92. I feel as though I have had enough and do not want to reach even 93.. As far as some who I am close to are concerned I am just a b+++++ nuisance.
Not to us you are not always enjoy reading your posts Ben
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2020, 10:01 AM

Thank you all very much for your very kind replies to my post.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2020, 12:21 PM

thank you all very much for your very kind replies to my post.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2020, 12:32 PM

Thank you all very much for your very kind replies to my post.
The summers coming Big Ben, things seem different when the
sun shines!
Donkeyman!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2020, 09:01 PM

Age is just a number Big Ben. No one would ever know you are 93 from reading your posts.... more like 39.

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top