Join for free
Page 8 of 18 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2011, 03:31 PM

Re: Hysterectomy

Thank you for the update Marian. I am pleased to hear Cate is home and recovering - will you give her my best wishes as well?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2011, 04:00 PM

Marian darlin' - thank you for the update. Please tell Cate that we all miss her and will look forward to her return at the earliest opportunity. In the meantime Marian darlin' - welcome to the site.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2011, 04:05 PM

Hello Marian and welcome thank you so much for passing on the message. I was getting a little concerned that we hadn't heard from Cate.

I am so pleased to hear Cate is feeling a little better, please give my best wishes to her for a speedy recovery and I hope she will be well enough to return and chat with her friends very soon.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2011, 04:07 PM

Oh thanks so much for the news, Marian; we have missed her and wondered how things are going. Please say Hi! for me and tell her we're anxious for her to be better and back with us.
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2011, 04:12 PM

Jeanette - thank you for sharing your story, and I hope you're doing well. Marian - please add my best wishes for Cate too.
- Sue
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2011, 07:03 PM

Thanks to you all for your warm wishes for Kate which I've passed on to her, its been a bit of a rough ride for her and thank goodness she is slowly getting better and hopefully it wont be too long before she is back and chatting to you all again. She's always telling me what a lovely and friendly forum this is and that I should join, so now I have! Marian
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2011, 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by marpaul ->
Thanks to you all for your warm wishes for Kate which I've passed on to her, its been a bit of a rough ride for her and thank goodness she is slowly getting better and hopefully it wont be too long before she is back and chatting to you all again. She's always telling me what a lovely and friendly forum this is and that I should join, so now I have! Marian
Welcome, Marian, I'm sure you will like it here once you've had time to look around the site
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2011, 07:31 PM

Hi and welcome from me too; I hope you'll find it is as friendly as Cate says. It was so good to hear your news, thanks again!
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2011, 08:38 PM

Thank you for being the message girl Marian Glad Cate is doing ok now please send her a hug from me
Welcome to yourself also.. hope you stay and enjoy it here x
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2011, 12:26 AM

Tell her hello from me................thanks for the update the tiredness will pass slowly..........

Page 8 of 18 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top