Join for free
Page 6 of 12 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2020, 07:27 PM

Re: The Rule of Six.

Well the Windsor's and their hangers on like to kill grouse and things (people if they could get away with it which is what the Romanovs did) so wouldn't want that lot going out en mass to kill specially bred live targets causing a furore eh?
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2020, 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by paula ->
I see the government have made exceptions , it seems that grouse shooting and other hunting with guns is exempt from the rule of six....you can have up to 30 people. there's a loophole....loophole or not at a time like this when ordinary people are being stopped from doing what they want loopholes should not come into it ...this is exactly what makes people react like...if you can do it ...so can we, it should be the same rule for everyone
Madness isn't it, when a party of toddlers in a park only 7 people actually, can't do that. I think it was one kids birthday.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2020, 08:04 PM

I see the government have made exceptions , it seems that grouse shooting and other hunting with guns is exempt from the rule of six....you can have up to 30 people. there's a loophole....loophole or not at a time like this when ordinary people are being stopped from doing what they want loopholes should not come into it ...this is exactly what makes people react like...if you can do it ...so can we, it should be the same rule for everyone
Agree Paula, It is so wrong. I bet there won't be many marshalls at the grouse shoots.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2020, 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
How are you at root canal treatment JBR?
I do have a very fine drill bit which I think could do the job.

Sadly, I don't possess any anaesthetic, apart from a couple of aspirins.

Let me know, won't you?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2020, 08:56 PM

We should all be aware by now that the rich landed gentry are not subject to the same restrictions and even laws which apply to the rest of us.

It has always been so.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2020, 10:40 PM

Logically, it should be the rule of Two, even that will not crush the need for herd immunisation.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2020, 10:42 PM

Two, with a two metre spacing, of course.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2020, 11:50 PM

I agree with all you've said, Paula, especially the last sentence.

There was a young Mum on the news tonight too, who said she can't have just a small family get together for her baby's first birthday, yet you can go and sit in a pub surrounded by total strangers!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2020, 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I do have a very fine drill bit which I think could do the job.

Sadly, I don't possess any anaesthetic, apart from a couple of aspirins.

Let me know, won't you?
You just need a bit of domestos JBR. It's like cleaning a drain. (just kidding to any dentists who may be foaming at the mouth reading this!)
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2020, 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
I bet walking groups aren't allowed though!!!
I'm sure that would be far too sensible Carol! The fact you can walk in the street surrounded by crowds seems to have passed by the logic algorithm.

Page 6 of 12 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top