Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2020, 09:00 AM

Re: CBD Oil

Originally Posted by carol ->
I would like to give the real stuff a try but don't know how to get hold of it!
It's frustrating that it's on sale legally in Holland but a crime to be in possession of it here..
You need to come to a certain town in Somerset and breathe in a lot!
I would get some but you don't know if it's safe stuff.
reg
Manchester
reg is male  reg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2020, 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
I would like to give the real stuff a try but don't know how to get hold of it!
It's frustrating that it's on sale legally in Holland but a crime to be in possession of it here..
Seek and ye shall find.

There are lots of people in the over 50s/60s smoking it.
Just ask friends I'm sure there'll be one or two that know somebody who does.

I've never tried it but at the rate my spinal/leg injury is deteriorating I'm sure I'll be considering it very soon.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2020, 01:31 PM

I have some that is Peppermint flavoured

I was given it by a friend who had it on prescription for back pain, it cost her a fortune and it didn't work for her so she gave me some to try for my back pain. She said if it works I can have the rest of hers. The cost in Australia was horrendous so she bought some from the USA I am not sure which this bottle is.

I have tried it once and it did seem to make things better but I am not entirely convinced yet.

Attached Images File Type: jpg 200919 002 Cannabis CBD Oil.jpg (28.0 KB, 8 views)
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top