Join for free
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2020, 01:14 PM

Re: Could it be Irexit next?

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Any chaos, past and present, is all down to the fears, jealousy and sheer intransigence on the part of Remainers and the EU unable and unwilling to accept the democratic wish of the British people. If there is any finger pointing to make, aim it in the right direction please!
Hi

Boris won the Election with a huge majority.

The Remainers have no influence now.

Any Failure to deliver is entirely down to Boris and Co.

The EU have offered a simple FTA, we want more, Canada+++

We are not going to get it.

Boris promised the impossible.

He is a proven liar, in fact he has been sacked because of it.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2020, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Rubbish! It wasn't democratic if Russia interfered. That will never be revealed to us as it suits this Government to stay in power no matter how they do it. I said in the very beginning that the Tories would fix things so they would have absolute power and they have, Brexit was just a part of it. This Government will no lobnger be held to account for anything it does. Even the constituencies have had borders moved in their favour!
I will hold Brexiteers responsible for everything bad that happens here now.
We're losing control not taking it back.
My goodness Tessa,with respect, you really have resorted to clutching at straws with your Russian theory! Still, it seems this is all Remainers have left after Project Fear and every other dirty trick pulled out of their hats bombed completely.

I certainly didn't have two burly blokes from Russia standing behind me with guns drawn when I popped my vote into the ballet box? as I am certain neither did any other leave voters, so what are you saying? that in reality, the Remain votes received the majority vote in the referendum but the Russians interfered with the result so it made the Leave vote the winner? How did they do that?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2020, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Boris promised the impossible.

He is a proven liar, in fact he has been sacked because of it.
Really? I must have missed that.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2020, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Really?

Have their Parliaments agreed on this course of action?

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/...102116384.html

They will have to in a referendum.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2020, 02:42 PM

How dare anyone even suggest that any other member state would ever want to leave such a wonderful being as the EU!!
As for talk of speculation? Wait until we have actually left at the end of the year. I am so convinced we will are just the start of those wishing to leave the Rot, I may even start taking bets on which country is next! My money is still on Ireland by the way.

Watch this space!
Certainly when we leave, Ireland will be out on a limb. They will rely on our good will to maintain their connections with the EU.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2020, 03:02 PM

My goodness Tessa,with respect, you really have resorted to clutching at straws with your Russian theory! Still, it seems this is all Remainers have left after Project Fear and every other dirty trick pulled out of their hats bombed completely.

I certainly didn't have two burly blokes from Russia standing behind me with guns drawn when I popped my vote into the ballet box? as I am certain neither did any other leave voters, so what are you saying? that in reality, the Remain votes received the majority vote in the referendum but the Russians interfered with the result so it made the Leave vote the winner? How did they do that?
It's quite easy for people with a certain knowledge of technology. There are experts out there who can do things we can only imagine. Keep up!
Takahashi
United Kingdom
Takahashi is male  Takahashi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2020, 03:33 PM

Rubbish! It wasn't democratic if Russia interfered. That will never be revealed to us as it suits this Government to stay in power no matter how they do it. I said in the very beginning that the Tories would fix things so they would have absolute power and they have, Brexit was just a part of it. This Government will no longer be held to account for anything it does. Even the constituencies have had borders moved in their favour!
Your post reminded me of my favourite track from Muswell Hillbillies by The Kinks:

"Well the milkman's a spy, and the grocer keeps on following me,
And the woman next door's an undercover for the K.G.B.,
And the man from the Social Security
Keeps on invading my privacy,
Oh there ain't no cure for acute schizophrenia disease.

I'm lost on the river, the river of no return,
I can't make decisions, I don't know which way I'm gonna turn,
Even my old dad, lost some of the best friends he ever had,
Apparently, his was a case of acute schizophrenia too.

They're watching my house and they're tapping my telephone,
I don't trust nobody, but I'm much too scared to be on my own
And the income tax collector's got his beady eye on me,
No there ain't no cure for acute schizophrenia disease".
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2020, 03:35 PM

Russian interference my arse
Takahashi
United Kingdom
Takahashi is male  Takahashi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2020, 03:45 PM

I wouldn't wish this chaos on anyone! Trying to justify it by pretending others are wanting it, is Shadenfreude of the highest level.
What chaos are you referring to exactly?
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2020, 03:55 PM

Rubbish! It wasn't democratic if Russia interfered. That will never be revealed to us as it suits this Government to stay in power no matter how they do it. I said in the very beginning that the Tories would fix things so they would have absolute power and they have, Brexit was just a part of it. This Government will no longer be held to account for anything it does. Even the constituencies have had borders moved in their favour!
When did this happen TessA? I know the Tories were trying to redefine the constituency boundaries a few years ago to even things up a bit but nothing ever got passed in Parliament to actually do anything about it.

As for Russian interference in both the Referendum and the last GE, that's a load of bovine excretion too. It's been disproved a number of times (even the biased BBC has said so).

Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top