Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2020, 01:38 PM

An alarming interview about Covid

As some might know, I have never believed this virus came from bats in China.

Now an interesting young Chinese woman was on the telly lunchtime today, (can't spell her name), and she is/was a doctor and scientist from China.

It was difficult to understand her English properly, but the gist of it was, she said that she was asked to examine a new virus in a Wuhan laboratory.
It was Corvid.

She went on to state quite clearly, that this pandemic came from the Wuhan laboratory.

Because of her speaking out, she says Chinese officials tried to 'make her disappear.'
They employed cyber people to lie and discredit her.
They tried to control her family.
In the end she had to flee to the USA.

She said people are scared of the Chinese government, and so they co-operate to stay safe.

She chillingly finished by saying "You cannot overcome this Virus."

I will try and put a link up tomorrow to the interview if possible. I can't do it at the moment because it is now showing this soon.

This reminds me of the Chinese doctor back in February time who was warned to shut up - or else!
He died.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6iikPfpXl0
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2020, 01:52 PM

Re: An alarming interview about Covid

But not , one imagines from corona virus .
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2020, 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
But not , one imagines from corona virus .

The link says it was the virus, but I guess it would.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2020, 01:56 PM

All a bit too convenient .
The Chinese have no qualms about bumping people off .
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

11-09-2020, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
All a bit too convenient .
The Chinese have no qualms about bumping people off .

Much like Russia then.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2020, 02:43 PM

About 4-5 months ago I read a long report on the internet, which was written by an investigating journalist, an American I think.
It said that the virus originated in some type of bat, but could not attack humans. He said that the laboratory in Wuhan were trying to make the virus able to attack humans and it looked like they had succeeded. He gave a couple of names of Chinese scientists who had been working on this...one was a lady but I can't remember the name.
At first I didn't take too much notice, as it was around the time that Trump was criticizing China. Since then I have noticed China's desire to gain more control of places like the south China sea & Hong Kong & this journalist did mention that a virus like this could be used in germ warfare.
The CCP have no respect for human life & it seems that they are seeking power, so it makes me wonder whether the past flu viruses have been developed there too.
I know this sounds like a science fiction story, but I would not be surprised if it was true!
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2020, 02:47 PM

After all I've read, heard, watched about the source of Covid 19, Twinks, I think we CAN believe it was developed in a Chinese laboratory and deliberately leaked into the general populace.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2020, 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
After all I've read, heard, watched about the source of Covid 19, Twinks, I think we CAN believe it was developed in a Chinese laboratory and deliberately leaked into the general populace.
I agree, but who would have the courage to cut trade with China & how would the poor Chinese people survive if we did? Communism is a good way for them to control their people!
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2020, 03:52 PM

I felt from the beginning the virus was deliberate. Also it was here in Jsnuary as I heard that the first gentleman died from it 31st January , his daughter spoke about her dad. I also believe it was here before that as my daughter was very poorly with bad chest and breathing / coughing 15th December . She described the illness as someone standing on her chest . I do believe secrets are kept from us
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2020, 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
I felt from the beginning the virus was deliberate. Also it was here in Jsnuary as I heard that the first gentleman died from it 31st January , his daughter spoke about her dad. I also believe it was here before that as my daughter was very poorly with bad chest and breathing / coughing 15th December . She described the illness as someone standing on her chest . I do believe secrets are kept from us
I think you're right, I had a bad virus in December that left me with vertigo, my daughter had it too, constant cough and breathless. My other daughter had it in January, it lasted ages, she was tested for Covid but they said it wasn't. She ended up in hospital unable to breath.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top