Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2020, 05:24 PM

Re: An alarming interview about Covid

My son had a virus in December that brought him low and it hung on for ages
He thought it was corona the doctor asked him sarcastically if he had been to Wuhan .
( he hadn’t but had two Chinese clients who may have been )

Some doctors think themselves too clever .
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2020, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
I felt from the beginning the virus was deliberate. Also it was here in Jsnuary as I heard that the first gentleman died from it 31st January , his daughter spoke about her dad. I also believe it was here before that as my daughter was very poorly with bad chest and breathing / coughing 15th December . She described the illness as someone standing on her chest . I do believe secrets are kept from us

Susan, I feel just the same as you and have never believed what we are being told.
I also now think this is more serious than we know yet.
Scary days ahead.

I know some will think I'm off me trolley, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Chinese 'powers that be', also have a vaccine kept for their own protection all along.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2020, 10:31 PM

I don't believe in "you cannot overcome". I believe in the resourcefulness of humanity. Even if half the problems and challenges we face are of our own making.

It wouldn't surprise me if this were a man-made virus. I believe it's targeting a subset of the population. Perhaps it was research into population control. Whatever it was, was work in progress. So if it is lab mutated then it's not been deliberately let out.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2020, 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I don't believe in "you cannot overcome". I believe in the resourcefulness of humanity. Even if half the problems and challenges we face are of our own making.

It wouldn't surprise me if this were a man-made virus. I believe it's targeting a subset of the population. Perhaps it was research into population control. Whatever it was, was work in progress. So if it is lab mutated then it's not been deliberately let out.

I don't know if it was 'deliberately let out' - or accidentally escaped Annie. But I do strongly believe some people know a whole lot more than they are letting on.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2020, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I don't know if it was 'deliberately let out' - or accidentally escaped Annie. But I do strongly believe some people know a whole lot more than they are letting on.
I'll bet we are doing research on biological weapons too. But I can't see us being careless enough to have such an accident here.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

11-09-2020, 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I'll bet we are doing research on biological weapons too. But I can't see us being careless enough to have such an accident here.

Yes, I don't doubt it.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2020, 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Yes, I don't doubt it.
Me either!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2020, 09:22 AM

Hi

We like others do research into both Biological and Chemical weapons.

This is a sensible thing to do.

It is how we protect ourselves.

This is why we are the experts in Novichok.

Novichok is not a single poison, there are over 300 different varieties of it.

Wuhan is a registered Category 4 Lab.

I simply do not believe the conspiracy theories.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2020, 11:19 AM

Novichok. is a poison, so nobody can suggest it was an accident that the ex spy & his daughter were so ill.

Just look at the damage Covid 19 has not only done to people's lives, it has also seriously damaged many countries economies! If China want to be a great power in the world, wouldn't that be a great way to achieve more strength, without the rest of the world turning against them?
I can't be certain but the report I read was very detailed & quite convincing.....so I cannot rule out it being a deliberate act by China, especially when they are showing signs of wanting more power.
I am sure there will be people in governments of ours & other countries, who feel the same & it is interesting to hear of changes to some trading agreements with China since Covid occurred.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

12-09-2020, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

We like others do research into both Biological and Chemical weapons.

This is a sensible thing to do.

It is how we protect ourselves.

This is why we are the experts in Novichok.

Novichok is not a single poison, there are over 300 different varieties of it.

Wuhan is a registered Category 4 Lab.

I simply do not believe the conspiracy theories

You have only said what you don't believe.

So where do you believe this came from?

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top