Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2020, 01:16 AM

Re: An alarming interview about Covid

It was first reported on 31st dec. But it was being called unidentified pneumonia. It was being linked to SARS. It wasn't given a name until the start of Feb.

But the issue in the interview is about the internal communications within China.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2020, 01:27 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
It was first reported on 31st dec. But it was being called unidentified pneumonia. It was being linked to SARS. It wasn't given a name until the start of Feb.
21 January 2020

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-51185836
The virus, known also as 2019-nCoV
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2020, 01:30 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->

But the issue in the interview is about the internal communications within China.
It may well be ..... but I'm questioning the veracity of the interviewee .....
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2020, 08:00 AM

None of us know for sure that Li-Meng_Yan or the American journalist, that wrote the report that I read, were telling the truth..... but they are both saying the same!
I am sure there were people saying that Hitler was killing innocent Jews in concentration camps, long before it was proved... and I bet there were many who didn't believe it.

We are all entitled to an opinion but, when this virus threatens all of our lives, I cannot believe that some countries don't actually know more... and are too afraid to say. Over recent months it has been obvious that China is seeking more power, and it is obvious that lives are less important than that power..even if it is their own people!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2020, 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
But why I wonder, Twink?

What is the point in making a virus that could not attach to humans, so what else could it be used on - unless perhaps it was an antidote for something else they had created?

Maybe I was right when I said I reckon they already had a vaccine for themselves only, before this thing 'escaped.'
It's all mighty strange.

I don't blame our government, and we don't know what have found out yet, and no country dare accuse the Chinese without evidence, and that sure won't be easy.
Mups I am no expert in this field but I have studied science & know that it is possible to make viruses mutate... so if the second virus could attach to human proteins they may have been able to cross them with the virus, that could kill bats but not attach to human proteins.
I would not be in the least surprised if China's experiments had produced other nasty viruses.
Why would they do it? Well look at the damage Covid has caused to many countries economies China can afford to lose many residents & probably don't care providing they don't lose the ones who will bring greater wealth to their country!

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top